DIS BABES Trip to WDW

I'd love to join the "Babes" lol...as long as I can trade in my smoothies for an occasional Long Island Iced Tea...:cool:

Just point me in the direction of the hottubs...:)

Oh, and at my age, I think I'm ready to be a Queen!!!! :p

Snowwark- all the disney Queen's are evil though.

Lisa- did you wear a white bridal dress????then you've been a princess before.

Then we can do MNSSHP! And since we will already have our Princess Outfits! I've already dusted off my Tiara! Rushed right home from work!

Snowwark, if you would rather be a queen so be it, then you will have to become the responsible adult in the group!LOL But if I remember correctly, those Island Ice Teas, are wicked! So you will be a "Wicked Queen!";) LOL

I wanna dress like Tink! Lime Green, ya know! That way everyone will know we are from the DIS!

Wendy, did you manage to get any Mickey Heads at Home Depot? We'll have to get the Lime Green ones and place a Canadian Flag in each!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Scratch

Snowark- Snow White or SW Evil Queen
Scratch- Tink- with lime green Cdn mickey head
MaMudduck- Ariel (I have red hair, but I'm not wearing the "shell bra")
Disney Lisa- Belle
TimnDansMom-Cinderella
wenabre- Queen Minnie
Principesse_Top.jpg

Oh Cinderella is my favourite princess! I'd love to be her!

We'll definitely be having lots of "hot tub parties", Kim! :p

Way to go MaMudduck! So it looks like our "trip" will take place next spring. Let the planning continue. :)

do we go before or after the Easter Bunny!

Maybe we can convince him, Mickey and the Gang to join our walk along Main Street!:p

Scratch

:crazy:

Me, the responsible adult? Not likely....lol...:o :p

Okay, I'll be the Evil Queen in the morning, before my first pot of coffee...magically morphing into Snow White after my java jolt.....:smooth:

We haven't heard from wenabre...which princess are you going to be?

:confused: :confused: :confused:
A Disney Babe, now that I can do,
But which Princess to be, I haven't a clue,
My hair is neither blonde or black, more brown ( and grey):eek:
and I am not dainty or slim....don't even ask what I weigh,
Unlike Cinderella, I don't wear glass....
Snow White, house work for seven men, I think I'll pass...
Pocohantas is in to camping, I much prefer room service,
Jasmine likes open air flights, I'd be much too nervous,
Meg hangs around with a bad crowd, Panic and Pain...
As Belle, --"She-Wolf and the Beast", its' new name,
Aerial's pals are a bird and a guppy...
Mulan talks to a lizard and has a sibbiling puppy.....
That's it, I give up, I don't know who to be,
But wait....
Instead of a princess-how about the queen of Disney!
All the polka dots I can wear, bows in my hair,
yellow shoes on my feet, won't that be neat?
Every day people line up to see 'what's his name' and ME !!
Thats it. I've decided I am going to be

QUEEN MINNIE !!!!!!!

OK girls, I quess you can say I have now decided on who to be,
now lets hope Eisner doesn't get wind of it!!!

Princess Minnie, ok if you insist....Queen Minnie

You could also be Jane ( she swings with a real build guy)

That sounds like a lot of fun. I'm not sure there is a princess that would fit my description. They are usually a lot taller than I and skinnyer than I. The trip sounds like fun though. I like the hot tubs and virgin drinks sound real good.
tigercat

Hi tigercat :wave:...you're absolutely welcome to join us on our "trip"...the more the merrier...we're going to have lots of fun :crazy:. Pick a princess...and trust me...I'm sure none of us look like the princesses we are choosing...if only we did! :smooth:

BOO HOO! I have no fun! I wanna go to and escape but no one can watch Ryleigh and I am NOT putting her in respite....
Make sure when you go to post daily reports somehow!!!

This is a "fantasy" trip tigger2on so of course you can come. In fantasies everything is taken care of so Ryleigh will be fine...a magical princess will show up to take care of her & she won't even miss you ;). Just add your 2 cents about what you think we should do on the "trip" and tell us which princess you want to be?

Can I be Belle or is someone else already Belle? I really like virgin strawberry daiquiries so that's what I'll bring in the thermos okay.
tigercat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter