• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS BABES Trip to WDW

OK to recap our "plans" so far:

- 7 people in a van
- luggage on the roof (to be swapped with whining passengers if necessary)
- pack light & shop at the outlet malls for anything we need
- no whining
- smoothies in a thermos (virgin of course) for the drive down I75

any other suggestions & who's in :teeth:

As you said in my other thread, Lisa, I'll bring my new digital camera. I may have to buy more memory cards though. There was a 32MB with the camera and they threw in another 256MB card with the deal. I don't think that's enough do you? I mean we want to document every "mistep"....I mean "mishap"......I mean "MEMORABLE MOMENT" throughout the entire trip! ;)

I think you meant to say Julie!LOL

But this Janet is willing to join! I'm game!

ROAD TRIP!

Scratch
:bounce:

Absolutely...wouldn't want to miss a thing just in case, for some unknown reason ;), our memories fail us on occasion and we have a difficult time recalling a particular moment in time :teeth:

Wenabre called & she thinks we should get a bunch of connecting rooms at a moderate...it would certainly make it more convenient to get together to "discuss our novel readings & debate world politics" (I'm sure that's what we'll do most evenings isn't it?) ;)

Thanks "Janet"...don't know why I did that as we haven't met "yet" ...I've corrected it...why didn't Julie say something...think she's already practising drinking her smoothies and didn't notice ;)

OK so far we have me, Julie, Wenabre & Janet :teeth:

That's okay Lisa, I knew you meant me and that it was just one of those mental "slips" we have at "our age". ;)

Connecting rooms is a great idea, Wenabre. Which moderate shall we pick? I'm partial to Dixie Landings. Just think of the delightful evening cruises we can have, with Smoothies in hand, down the Sassagoula River for a night out at Pleasure Island! :)

HI everyone,
Can we play car bingo on the way down, I have always wanted to do that!!:rolleyes:
By the way Julie, correct me if I am wrong but I think ( and believe me I am new to this, the digital camera stuff, not the thinking.......) but isn't it MB not mg. I remember my DD saying Mom it is mega bytes not milli grams, when I said the same thing!!

Do we get to do silly things like mug, err I mean hug the characters for photos. Can we eat ice cream Mickey ears for breakfast? ( My Mother always does when she goes to WDW)

Or how about walking arm in arm down main street singing a Disney song at the top of our lungs...and wearing Mickey Ears!!
:earsgirl: :wave: :earsgirl: :wave: :earsgirl: :wave: :earsgirl: :wave:

So what do you say girls....can I come toooo...pleeeeeease!
Wenabre

That way if it gets too rowdy, we can blame the kids staying there!;)

Not that we are the type to get into any kinda pranskster type shananigens!

;)

Scratch
:smooth:

Nahhh,
we can still blame the kids staying at the moderates and thus we get disturbed less.....:D

Oooo, Wenabre, I like that idea of walking down Main Street arm-in-arm wearing our ears. Maybe Disney could use us in a new marketing scheme just for Disney Babes...errr... I mean Moms!

You were correct about the "MB", thanks for pointing that out! :)

I'm all for Mickey Bars for breaky...and Dole Whips....and sweets from the bakery!

Janet there's a slide at Dixie Landings main pool! :bounce: There's no slides at the All Stars. :(

I'll sleep under the bridges at the CBR if I had too!

Can we also go to the restaurant that has the coconut races?

I'll bring Tanya's Birthday hat and someone can pretend it's their Birthday!

Can we pin trade also! How about a water park, Typhoon Lagoon has a wonderful lazy river that drinking smoothies on would be heavenly!

Scratch
:smooth:

Oh that would be 'Ohanas...I'm in. Sounds like this is going to be a WDW Vacation "like no other". I'll enjoy not being the "adult in charge" for once...plan away :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I was also thinking the same thing, since I can't talk any one else in my family to go with me. I thought we should call it CDN Dis Diva's ( sort of Sandra inspired).
we could go to the Princess Breakfast at Epcot, with US all dressed as Cdn Disney Princess- we could even sign autographs there since we're the really deal!
I already told Julie next time she needed some to drag her around/keep her company while Dh golfed I'd be there.
I'm in just say: Disney!

Wendy

BTW- 6 is better in a van than 7 (I've done 6 ladies in a van to Tulsa, OK before...pretty cramped!)

Well I say we go 4 to a van & take 2 vans :) ...after all...we are going to need room for our Disney/Outlet purchases ;)

Oh...dressing up like princesses...now that's something I've never done ;)

Sounds like we're going to have a great time...so when is this "trip" taking place by the way. Have we decided on a season?

Well, summer will be too hot in our Princess dresses and winter can be bad for driving so how about early fall or late spring?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter