• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Details on magical extras, hidden gems, and entertainment

PartyOfSe7en

Mouseketeer
As a relative newcomer to WDW, is there a list or website somewhere showing all of the Magical Extras and hidden gem activities? Things like Agent Ps scavenger hunt in Epcot, Sorcerers at MK, collecting Wilderness Explorers Badges at AK, etc. Where do I find details on these sorts of things, like where to start and when? We also want to try to find and plan in more of the smaller shows and activities but don't know how to find them (kids loved African dancing in AK, drums in Japan at Epcot, singers performing in MK on sidewalk). This will be our 4th Disney trip and we plan to take it a little slower. One of their favorite things before was the hidden character eggs in each country in World Showcase in April a few years back. I never imagined they would have so much fun with it so I think these other activities would be a hit. We are going to try pin trading as one new adventure. Kids are DS11, DD8, DD5, and my two DDs under 2 will be tagging along. I think these new experiences would add some great magical memories and make this trip different for my kids. We are open to any suggestions, thank you!

I’m not sure about a website listing these experiences, but here’s a couple I can think of. AoA has free drawing classes, you can watch the electrical water pageant from any MK hotel, free campfire with chip and dale, look for hidden pascals near the tangled restrooms in MK, look for hidden Mickeys (you can find books telling you where they are), listen in on the phone in the candy store on Main Street, the Pirates adventure game is fun and will give you PotC FPs. There’s lots to do at fort Wilderness, horseback rides, fishing, etc. There are guides in Epcot that yell you when and where the WS entertainers will be. Not sure if this is what you’re looking for, but just some ideas.

I use the website wdwent.com, which is short for WDW Entertainment), which has show times and other important stuff listed....I don’t know that it has everything that you’re looking for, but it’s a great resource.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter