December 2024 Refurbs

joseph821

DIS Veteran
Disneyland Resort December 2024 Refurbs

Disneyland:

The Disneyland Story presenting Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln - Reopens 2025 for the 70th.

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad:
November 18 to ???

This list will be updated as more information becomes available.
Thanks.

Im crossing my fingers that they open up the Lincoln show for Christmas to absorb a little of the crowds. I dont care if the Walt show is only for 2025, at least open up the old show.

Im crossing my fingers that they open up the Lincoln show for Christmas to absorb a little of the crowds. I dont care if the Walt show is only for 2025, at least open up the old show.
I would love for the Walt show to open up by early December but I am certainly not holding my breath on either show being available.

Last edited:
That would be great. I do not expect the Opera House will open until the 70th anniversary starts in 2025.

I hope so. A popular online blogger said yesterday that Big Thunder is scheduled for another refurb (a "show refurb") in June which makes no sense but whatever.
During the 70th?

Lol

Covid really hurt the parks, just feels like the parks are different now on maintenance

My only hope is Big Thunder at MK is going down...so maybe they are adding new effects to DL as well?

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest