Debt Dumpers 2024

That's not my lender. But how can they legally do this? Should be against the law. We had fallen behind on our old house, and I called to get help. They offered to move 2 payments to the end of the loan and didn't tell me anything about building up interest. Now I'm wondering if this happened to us. Anyway, should be illegal that they do this, just like the little fees on our credit cards I posted about just recently.
Any time there are no payments being applied to the principal, interest will keep accruing and continue to be compounded. This will happen whether you get penalized for it or not, and whether or not they explain it to you.

I'm making minimum payments on all 3 cards. But because of fees (protection fee and monthly fees, not to mention annual fees on all 3), my balance is still going up on one of them despite not having used it in 4 months. It is what it is, I guess. As far as the car goes, I'm still paying minimum on it (bill is $496, and i pay an even $500/month). Haven't checked the balance, but I'm sure it's going down. Everything is still on go. Had a good little savings set aside, but we used it for rent last month. Started another that we'll use for rent with it comes due again. And just put the car back in the shop this morning. Needing oil change and inspection (headlight is out, so I bought that and they're going to charge me $120 to put it in). Just typical maintenance stuff. But staying afloat.
How much to change a bulb? Do it yourself. Find a YouTube video.

Some head lights are very difficult to take out by design, and some require special tools as well (hex head screw drivers). Unless you have these sitting around your garage, it is almost more cost affective to have a garage do it.

Some head lights are very difficult to take out by design, and some require special tools as well (hex head screw drivers). Unless you have these sitting around your garage, it is almost more cost affective to have a garage do it.
Maybe some. But my first reaction to anything simple is to google a YouTube video on how to change it myself. If the video is under 2 minutes, you know it’s a simple fix.

Anything that needs to be done under a car, I have a garage do. Getting under it drives a phobia off the charts. But engine air filters, cabin air filters, bulbs, etc I do myself.

I did YT it. That's why I bought the bulb myself. But when I tried to fit my fat fingers in there, I couldn't reach it. And the video said that might be the case. The next option was to take the front bumper off. So I guess I get to return the bulb, lol, and get my money back. I'll just let them do it and buy the bulb themselves.

Maybe some. But my first reaction to anything simple is to google a YouTube video on how to change it myself. If the video is under 2 minutes, you know it’s a simple fix.

Anything that needs to be done under a car, I have a garage do. Getting under it drives a phobia off the charts. But engine air filters, cabin air filters, bulbs, etc I do myself.
Yep, I usually google something first to see if I can handle it. I have a whole barn full of tools.

The only easy head light that I have replaced was on my 1994 Chevy S-10 pick up with a manual transmission. Every vehicle I have had since that truck was always a pain in the butt to replace any bulbs.

Yea, my GMC Sonoma was like that. But the last 2 cards I've had have been tough. But it's all good. Going to get it done. And I can take the bulb back (they won't use the bulb I bought). So I'll get my money back.
Yep, I usually google something first to see if I can handle it. I have a whole barn full of tools.

The only easy head light that I have replaced was on my 1994 Chevy S-10 pick up with a manual transmission. Every vehicle I have had since that truck was always a pain in the butt to replace any bulbs.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest