DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Morning, fellas! Spent some time this weekend cleaning and working outside. Finally got to use my long electric pole saw my wife bought be as a a birthday present. I totally had fun. Outside that, I've got nothing. Have a good day guys.

Morning, kids.
Back to work this afternoon.

Don't wanna.

But guess I gotta.

Sucks being an adult, doesn't it?

Morning All.

Wet Monday here in the north but the temps are decent. Travel business has picked up a bit but not enough to live off yet so still working some shifts at the Home Depot.

Have a good start to the week all.

Sad day at the pkondz house today. Our (almost, 10 days shy) 15 year old Keeshond, Piper was in pain yesterday evening and we finally had to make the decision to let her go this morning at 4:30.

62AFF107-A2B1-4019-8C25-3BC8FB56D061.jpeg
I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you all have many fond memories.

Morning, Fellas! Missed getting on this morning, but had a good day overall.

Like I say, as long as they keep paying me, I'll keep showing up.

That's kind of how I look at it.

Morning All.

Wet Monday here in the north but the temps are decent. Travel business has picked up a bit but not enough to live off yet so still working some shifts at the Home Depot.

Have a good start to the week all.

That's cool that your travel business is picking up. I really hope that one day you can do that full-time at some point.

So how many limbs did you lose?

Lots of limbs. Well, the tree lost lots of limbs not me. The tree does look a little funny, but thankfully the side of the tree that lost a lots of limbs, and now looks funny, is up against the house where you can't see it driving by.

Sometimes.

Still... playing is good when that happens, too.

Blanket forts are good for that. Build yourself a blanket fort, put some coloring books inside it along with some snacks and no one will know where you are.

Sad day at the pkondz house today. Our (almost, 10 days shy) 15 year old Keeshond, Piper was in pain yesterday evening and we finally had to make the decision to let her go this morning at 4:30.

View attachment 669829

I am so sorry.

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you all have many fond memories.
Thanks, Mark.
Lots of limbs.
:eek:
Well, the tree lost lots of limbs not me.
Oh! Phew...
The tree does look a little funny,
1652826038709.png
Blanket forts are good for that. Build yourself a blanket fort, put some coloring books inside it along with some snacks and no one will know where you are.
This is sound advice.
I am so sorry.
Thanks, CCT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter