DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Gophers got Louisville so my bracket is crumbling already. I even put a little more effort into it this year and didn't pick Syracuse to win it all. As long as Puke gets embarrassed that is all that really matters.

Yeah that was a good win, they've been suffering since though.
I fancy Man City, but to be honest, anyone except possibly Porto and Dirty Sp*rs could win it. They are going to be exciting games.

Man City looks strong. The irony is that Liverpool could lose EPL and win Champions.

tenor.gif

And never mix movie memes. Go ahead, make my day.

Gophers got Louisville so my bracket is crumbling already. I even put a little more effort into it this year and didn't pick Syracuse to win it all. As long as Puke gets embarrassed that is all that really matters.

Based on your employer, I didn't think you were allowed to pick UL.

Is that related to the burger joint out West? Jack in the box. Or slang version...Jack in the crack.

Just when I thought this thread couldn't get worse.....

Step 1 - cut a hole in da box
2 - put yo junk in that box

Well, there you go.

Man City looks strong. The irony is that Liverpool could lose EPL and win Champions.

And never mix movie memes. Go ahead, make my day.

Based on your employer, I didn't think you were allowed to pick UL.

Just when I thought this thread couldn't get worse.....

Well, there you go.
I might apologize....but I won't for two reasons...well three

1) I'm not the one who made up that name or called it that(okay maybe I did a few times), just passing on information.
It's educational in nature. :lmao:
2) That is not as far of a regression as other comments here.
3) y'all invited me. :rotfl2:

Happy Friday everyone, It's been our annual Safety training week and since I'm the employee.Safety representative it been a busy time., 5 more hours and my weekend starts ::yes::
Enjoy your weekend...sounds liked you've earned it.

Right. That's it. Work week over. Everyone out. Last one standing in Cava de Tequila after a few Margarita flights gets to take Black Widow home.
And let me tell ya, after a few rounds with Ms Romanova, it won't be just Ironman who's shooting his jets off all over the place.

Have a great weekend fellas.

My boss still has a perfect bracket. I'm tied for first place in my friends group. Between the two of us, we can name exactly one (1) player on a team in the tournament.

Of course, I also have the fewest possible "points remaining" in my group, so I'll be crashing and burning shortly.

Morning gents.
Took a "family" day off today. Feels good not to get up at 5am. But still working the midnight shift tonight. At least I'll be more rested for it, so that's a good thing.

I might apologize....but I won't for two reasons...well three

1) I'm not the one who made up that name or called it that(okay maybe I did a few times), just passing on information.
It's educational in nature. :lmao:
2) That is not as far of a regression as other comments here.
3) y'all invited me. :rotfl2:

All right!!!! Who invited him!?!?!?!?!? o_O

Happy Friday everyone, It's been our annual Safety training week and since I'm the employee.Safety representative it been a busy time., 5 more hours and my weekend starts ::yes::

Enjoy your weekend...sounds liked you've earned it.

What the uninvited guy said.

Right. That's it. Work week over. Everyone out. Last one standing in Cava de Tequila after a few Margarita flights gets to take Black Widow home.
And let me tell ya, after a few rounds with Ms Romanova, it won't be just Ironman who's shooting his jets off all over the place.

Nice one. ::yes::

Back about 4 bosses ago (read: last year), my boss tried to convince me to work from home on Fridays, apparently because if I did it then more people might realize it was an option.

So now I work from home on Fridays. Some Fridays are incredibly productive because there's nobody leaning over my shoulder. Some...maybe not so much.

We'll see if I get stuff done today, or if the weekend started last night when I wasn't looking.

Nearly there...it's been a busy work week. And to top it off, I'm feeling a bit of a cold coming on.
Sadly I think the only beverage I may have tonight is Neocitran. (Anyone doesn't know, that's a hot lemony cold & flu drink. Is that in the US? I think I had something like it in the UK but can't remember the name of it now).

Nearly there...it's been a busy work week. And to top it off, I'm feeling a bit of a cold coming on.
Sadly I think the only beverage I may have tonight is Neocitran. (Anyone doesn't know, that's a hot lemony cold & flu drink. Is that in the US? I think I had something like it in the UK but can't remember the name of it now).
I think both Theraflu and Alka seltzer cold & flu are about the same.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter