DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

The post are numbered in the lower right corner (see below). And it's a post on where we've lived and are living at...so, I need to add you to Florida if you would like. (As a note, I only add member personal information to page one with their permission.)

View attachment 389144

Except those post #s don't appear on mobile applications.

Hope You're doing better

0d7454f9d3fd46e7a4ee50160232b6df559f63f79b36521907e163dd5387a266.jpg

Hope it clears up quick

Thanks. I think it was allergies.

Silly indeed. Balderdash and poppycock.

::yes::

I'm sorry. It's probably a cold. You would've caught it from me. Stupid computer viruses.

Would’ve thought you’d know to use antivirus software.
:lmao:

I was wearing a condom. They aren't 100% effective? Someone should put that on the box.

Now this is News:mic:. In the MK in Frontier Land at Westward Ho, You can now get a Candied Bacon Skewer:worship: for $7.99. The bacon is thick sliced:thumbsup2 I'm sure this will become a DisDad favorite:goodvibes
I thought they had that back in January during DDCC7, because one of the guys tried to get one, but they were out. Wonder if they were testing the popularity before they announced it. Hmmmm

Happy take over 21st Century Fox Day! Seems like all is normal satus around her, well done gents. Darcy joined your NCAA bracket - thanks for organizing. All I got, see yas!
Have you ever known me not to go there?
Ask a stupid question ......... Duh on my part
I deserved that.
Yes, yes you did
I'll catch you up.
Randell is still CBO
Ponzi is sick
Norm has a virus he may have caught from Ponzi
Doc is enjoying the Florida sunshine
Mike has post-Disney hangover
Darcy is wondering what to do with his MySpace account
Dan wants to get me in a dress and heels.

Did you expect anything else?
Well done - nice summary to cover the last 5 pages :rotfl2:

Morning fellas from a relatively overcast London. A bit quiet here today. I'll pick up some March madness later, it's the 2 months I get my value out of my other sports subscription, Madness taping and Champions League knockout stages.

Hopefully everyone is having a splendid day

Time for the Madness to begin.

d-photo-u1

Never tell me the odds.

Morning fellas from a relatively overcast London. A bit quiet here today. I'll pick up some March madness later, it's the 2 months I get my value out of my other sports subscription, Madness taping and Champions League knockout stages.

Who you got in Champions League? I was surprised Man U made it past PSG.

Who you got in Champions League? I was surprised Man U made it past PSG.
Yeah that was a good win, they've been suffering since though.
I fancy Man City, but to be honest, anyone except possibly Porto and Dirty Sp*rs could win it. They are going to be exciting games.

Top O the Afternoon and Happy Friday Eve gents! Sorry, forgot that I did hear back from Rob right before vacation and he is ok, just trying to deal and work through all the changes at his job and that he'd get back over here soon enough. Hope the NCAA tournament is a good one this year, and ........ thats all I got (85).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter