DDC Fantasy Baseball

I'm getting stomped. I just didn't have enough starting pitchers going this week. That's 10 in a row for you!

Maybe I shouldn't post this to gain an advantage, but did I read it wrong? It looks like all of next week is included in this one. With the all star break, we get 10 days of games as opposed to 7?

Maybe I shouldn't post this to gain an advantage, but did I read it wrong? It looks like all of next week is included in this one. With the all star break, we get 10 days of games as opposed to 7?

Norm, you are absolutely right. I completely read it wrong myself.

NO advantage - LOL- I would have probably figured it out tomorrow.

Good luck on what should be a nice battle for 1st!

Chris

Norm, you are absolutely right. I completely read it wrong myself.

NO advantage - LOL- I would have probably figured it out tomorrow.

Good luck on what should be a nice battle for 1st!

Chris

I figured you wild have found it. It's on like Donkey Kong. :lmao:
Good luck.

Lady luck is not with the Tiggers this year:( Another week having one of the top 4 scores and another loss, playing the wrong team at the wrong time.
Those are always the toughest losses. :headache:

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2: The first rule of fantasy baseball is never help a competitor!!! :lmao:

Congrats Norm! A solid thumping. You just had too many good pitchers pitching a lot of games this week - that's what it's all about.

Good luck for the rest of the season!

Congrats Norm! A solid thumping. You just had too many good pitchers pitching a lot of games this week - that's what it's all about.

Good luck for the rest of the season!

Thanks. I had a pitcher on the DL, so combined with the extra games, I figured I would throw the kitchen sink at you. :lmao:

It doesn't get much better this week vs John. Hope he has another vacation scheduled :rotfl2:.

John must have the luck of the Irish or something else. In a week with Toluwitski on the DL and a chance for me to beat him, 5 of my SP combine for -45 points and I lose by 2 points on the week. :mad: :headache: :crazy2: :sick: :furious:

Congrats John. May the force continue to be with you.

Well the season ends the same way as how my team did during the year:sad2: I scored the 2nd highest points and lost. Great game by the Hittin Mickeys:worship:

Well the season ends the same way as how my team did during the year:sad2: I scored the 2nd highest points and lost. Great game by the Hittin Mickeys:worship:

I fell to Balloo's Cubs. He cheated and crammed like 4 starting pitchers in on the last day to start 12 on the week... 2 more than the max of 10. If it had made a difference I'd have changed the score, but he kicked my butt no matter how you look at it. :lmao:

Awesome game this week. I needed every point I could wring out of my team to hold you off!

Now onto BLT Goats who I've been battling all year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter