DDC Fantasy Baseball

Looks like I have had some lucky match ups so far this year. I doubt my luck will last very long. I have a feeling my undefeated streak to start the season will be gone soon. :)

Looks like I have had some lucky match ups so far this year. I doubt my luck will last very long. I have a feeling my undefeated streak to start the season will be gone soon. :)

I had a surprising fast start, but reality sat in last week. I picked up Jason Grilli as a reliever - not because he's having a good season - but because he stopped for a picture with my dds at the Reds game. See my fantasy strategy. :worried: :lmao:

null_zpsac497b63.jpg

I had a surprising fast start, but reality sat in last week. I picked up Jason Grilli as a reliever - not because he's having a good season - but because he stopped for a picture with my dds at the Reds game. See my fantasy strategy. :worried: :lmao:

That was very nice of him. :thumbsup2

That was very nice of him. :thumbsup2

Yeah, he was really nice. We got there early to enjoy the sun. We sat on the pirates side since we could sit so close. A few came out to sign autographs. We asked for a picture and he did. It's not Pujols, but it's still really cool.

Well my team is sloooowly becoming healthy again, but as soon as Sale comes back Cain goes to DTD:( Starting to get ready to take the family with me to my conference at Disneyland:cool1: Very surprised my boss said that I could go. I was lucky enough to have relatives that lived in Anaheim and was able to go to DL a couple of times back when I was 8 and 10. Combining the conference with vacation so we can do some sightseeing as well, San Fran, redwoods... Will do my best to keep up with my team and keep my pitchers lined up.

Well my team is sloooowly becoming healthy again, but as soon as Sale comes back Cain goes to DTD:( Starting to get ready to take the family with me to my conference at Disneyland:cool1: Very surprised my boss said that I could go. I was lucky enough to have relatives that lived in Anaheim and was able to go to DL a couple of times back when I was 8 and 10. Combining the conference with vacation so we can do some sightseeing as well, San Fran, redwoods... Will do my best to keep up with my team and keep my pitchers lined up.

Have a great trip. If you're playing me, then no need to worry. My pitchers aren't injured, just stink. :crazy2:

I know how that goes... I've got a team in another league that has 6 players on the DL right now. And all of them are really too good to cut... just trying to piece together a competitive team until I get everyone back.

Enjoy your trip! :thumbsup2

I know how that goes... I've got a team in another league that has 6 players on the DL right now. And all of them are really too good to cut... just trying to piece together a competitive team until I get everyone back.

Enjoy your trip! :thumbsup2

I've got a yahoo league that is the same, all my bench and a couple of starters as well. It is a head to head league and somehow I've managed to stay in first place.

Had Josh Beckett with the no hitter today. Makes up for some really bad pitching from others earlier in the week.

Congrats to Beckett, I've always liked the guy through Florida and Boston. I just wish that he didn't do it in Philly.

I know it is late but................

Yu lost!
Yu lost!
Yu lost!

BTW; We really liked DL and DCA parks, we had a great time:)

We are having some battle in our division. I think Yu, despite the loss, still has a firm grasp on the other division.

Agreed. I got Andy last week by less than 10 points. I told him I hated cheering for the Yankees so I could get a fantasy win.

The Monotreme Showdown has commenced with the battle for first in the Platypus Division!!

Lady luck is not with the Tiggers this year:( Another week having one of the top 4 scores and another loss, playing the wrong team at the wrong time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter