DDC Fantasy Baseball

Unless a miracle happens today, it looks like Norm wins the tiebreaker and is into the finals. :thumbsup2

Both our teams score a ton of fantasy points, but his just gets a little more than mine and that's all that matters. :)

Unless a miracle happens today, it looks like Norm wins the tiebreaker and is into the finals. :thumbsup2

Both our teams score a ton of fantasy points, but his just gets a little more than mine and that's all that matters. :)

It may all come down to Chris Young. I picked him once this year and took a -10. The next week, I avoided him and he went off for 30+. I went with Locke yesterday over Young today, which left the door open.

I was going to steal deGromm from you for next week, but you picked him back up too quickly. :thumbsup2

Good luck to you as well. It has been a fun year.

It may all come down to Chris Young. I picked him once this year and took a -10. The next week, I avoided him and he went off for 30+. I went with Locke yesterday over Young today, which left the door open.

I was going to steal deGromm from you for next week, but you picked him back up too quickly. :thumbsup2

Good luck to you as well. It has been a fun year.

Thanks!

Had to roll the dice on Young down by 40.

I actually thought deGrom might start today. :confused3

Good luck!!

COngrats Norm.

Almost 400 points - what a week!

Good luck in the Finals!

Congratulations to Norm!

2014 League Champion!

DestinationGuide_Disney_Intro_0703AS_0083DR84668089_main.jpg

Congrats, Norm!

Thanks John.

Congrats Norm!!!

Well-deserved! You had an awesome year! :cool1:

Chris

Thanks Chris.

Congrats on the win Norm. Well played.

I suppose I should have expected that I'd lose by including the word "Cubs" in my team name.

Thanks Brian. I imagine the Cubs would gladly accept 2nd in a Pennant race after all these years.

Not a problem.

Great. Let me get a plane ticket so I can fly up to Canada for a free beer. :lmao: Maybe if Rachel McAdams served it ......

party: CONGRATS Norm party:

Man, the Platypus division was really tough this year. 5 out of the 6 teams had an over .600 winning % :scared1:

Thanks. Yes, our division was really tough this year. I got lucky with a good draft and picked up some good players off the waiver wire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter