• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Oh that's funny NAB, I was doing the same thing and trying to read their lips. LOL

What happened to something changing and Nicole would be back at Christmas? That never happened. I guess they are going to pair Eric with Jennifer. They just don't have any chemistry together.

Boy you could really see how pregnant Chloe was. They keep hiding her behind counters and carrying things.

Brady really does need help. He keeps confusing good sex with love. Ciara is getting on my last nerve too. It was her decision to break up with Theo. Now live with it and move on.

I just realized that this is the second boyfriend of Gabi's to cheat on her with Lani!

I know that if (when) it comes out that Lani is pregnant, it will most likely break up Gabi & Eli but I would think that JJ could be more understanding because he's been a serial cheater himself. :rolleyes1

Gabi hasn't been the luckiest character in the romance department.
  • Will- turns out to be gay
  • Nick- turns out to be psycho
  • Chad- still in love with his ex and dumps her to return to Abby
  • JJ- cheats on her with Lani
  • Eli- cheats on her with Lani
Anyone else to add to the list? Any flash in the pan characters that I have forgotten their existence?

Do you think Steve is going blind in his remaining eye?

Loved Will walking out on whiny/sanctimonious Sonny. Will and Paul need to have some fun together.

I love Tyler Christopher, but Stefan isn't being written as very likeable.

Love Louise Sorel. She has such a way with throwing zingers.

Jennifer has been looking much more attractive and younger. I HATED the severe bun she sported on New Year's Eve. Love her and Eric, but Dr Harry Shah is absolutely gorgeous.

Warming up to Brady and Eve.

It was nice seeing Anna again.

Spoilers I've read say someone is poisoning Steve.

Enjoyed Anna -- hope to see more of her. And hope they don't write her as nutso like last return.

Like Jen & Eric together.

WHEN is Nicole's appearance???

I hate how nasty Sonny is with Paul. They didn’t break up because Paul did something wrong so I don’t get why he gets so crappy with him.

Is Sonny leaving Days again?

Stephan O, not sure what I think about him. My DD pointed out he’s the only one who actually resembles Stefano.

Disappointed in Andre being the one undermining Dimera. I shouldn’t be surprised I guess.

Yeah, what happened to Nichole’s visit?

Nicole is not coming back , it was only a rumour. She tweeted I think that she is not coming back.

I have two days to watch yet. The storylines are boring me. I hate all the business stuff. Does Brady really think Victor is going to give him his job back. He is a nut case.

When did Gabi come a main character , where is Marlena or is this where she is off getting her facelift...lol Really tired of Chad/Abby/Kate too. I saw the preview for next week. They didn't even have it a surprised that Andre is the one they kill off.

I read too that Steve was getting poisoned too. Why the heck didn't he tell Kayla go to the hospital . Doesn't make sense .

Funny how I can watch or not watch for days. I do still record it but sometimes I wonder why.

I’m a few days behind and know that if I do catch up it’ll only be background noise. It’s getting boring again.

Not cool with Brady grabbing Vivian by the throat. It doesn’t matter how vile she is. First he raises a hand to Eve and now this. I don’t like where this seems to be going. Brady would un redeemable IMO if that line gets crossed.

I don't have a problem with it. Eve, yes. Vivian, no. This is a person who buries people alive.

I don't have a problem with it. Eve, yes. Vivian, no. This is a person who buries people alive.
As a woman who’s experienced it, I do. He’s physically bigger and stronger and was not defending himself. It’s a chicken way for him to exert dominance. I hate what they’re doing to his character.

Brady's character has changed so much . He is a big bully now. Loved in the old days where he was dating Chloe and then got married. Phillip came back with a new face and Brady came back with a different personality.

While watching today's episode I saw Gabi at work and started wondering about her clothing line. Does she wear her own clothing? If so there are no professional clothing options unless you work at a night club (or other evening profession). I also question her formal background in fashion design and how she became so desirable? Of course this is tv so famous happens.

While watching today's episode I saw Gabi at work and started wondering about her clothing line. Does she wear her own clothing? If so there are no professional clothing options unless you work at a night club (or other evening profession). I also question her formal background in fashion design and how she became so desirable? Of course this is tv so famous happens.
She’s a fashion consultant not a fashion designer.

Only watched half of today’s episode.StephanO is a prick. He needs to be bit@* slapped.

Made no sense to me that Stephan was there in Theo's room playing chest either.

Why does Gabi get an office when most can't even get a home. Still don't exactly know what she does with all that crap...lol

Me too, ff alot. Nothing is keeping my interest. Not even JJ/Lani story. There is no way they would know for sure the baby was Eli's anyway.

Only watched half of today’s episode.StephanO is a prick. He needs to be bit@* slapped.
And they’re all playing right into his hands. I swear, maybe it’s better he’s taken over if they’re letting him get into their heads in just one or two days.

Yesterday was boring mostly because JJ is the only character I care about. All the rest are boring to me. Lani could definitely pass off her child as JJ's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter