Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

So now that Theo has been wheeled out of the hospital I’m assuming this storyline will finally move on.

JJ did the math and estimates that Alain is 2 months along. So now what is she going to do? Do you think we’ll continue down the who’s The daddy (Eli) storyline, even though some will put two and two together? Or do you think we might get an abortion covered up as a miscarriage storyline?

So now that Theo has been wheeled out of the hospital I’m assuming this storyline will finally move on.

JJ did the math and estimates that Alain is 2 months along. So now what is she going to do? Do you think we’ll continue down the who’s The daddy (Eli) storyline, even though some will put two and two together? Or do you think we might get an abortion covered up as a miscarriage storyline?

Oh I sure hope this is the last of Theo. I couldn't help but laugh at the faces he was making when he was going out in the wheel chair. Not sure why Abe had to say his goodbyes at the hospital ahead of Val since I'm sure he was going to the airport with him. Never could figure out why Theo wasn't freaking out more about not being able to move his legs.

I think that they will have her miscarry since they brought that up already , plus I guess we really know who the daddy is if she hasn't been with JJ in 2 months. Has Theo really been in the hospital that long. Last time they were together is her birthday and his shooting.

I don't know what the heck the hair people are thinking on this show. Vivian's bun on her head looked terrible , Jenifer usually looks bad too. As if Clare could put that fancy braid in the back of her head. My teenage daugthter is lucky to get a pony tail...lol

I felt bad for Theo and I thought the faces and tears were realistic for someone with autism, but that's just me. I doubt TPTB would kill a healthy baby just because the father isn't the right one, but it happens. Stefan and Abby are boring me to tears. I really think this Ciara is such an improvement over the last one. I miss the Will story.

I felt bad for Theo and I thought the faces and tears were realistic for someone with autism, but that's just me. I doubt TPTB would kill a healthy baby just because the father isn't the right one, but it happens. Stefan and Abby are boring me to tears. I really think this Ciara is such an improvement over the last one. I miss the Will story.

I sometimes I forget Theo has autism. Killing and miscarrying a baby are to different things.

Abby needs to be more perky or something. Heck a lot of them have no energy to there lines.

Fast forwarded though Ciara and Theo scenes today.

I cried when they wheeled Theo away. He was my favorite “teen” aside from Joey. Speaking of, did anyone else notice that they had aged the teens up and then aged them back down again?

This baby storyline is...weird. I’ve been saying for awhile the show needs more Hortons. Eli or JJ the baby would be a Horton. I think they’re going to play this out and I think Eli will go along with it.

Kayla giving Lani a speech about the whole thing made me nuts. It’s none of her business.

I cried when they wheeled Theo away. He was my favorite “teen” aside from Joey. Speaking of, did anyone else notice that they had aged the teens up and then aged them back down again?

How did they age them down? I've only been half watching, so what did I miss?

How did they age them down? I've only been half watching, so what did I miss?
They’ve been in college a couple years now and have shown them drinking in the pub etc. Now all of a sudden Hope is taking charge of Ciara and last week (?) Abe referred to Theo as 19. They don’t ever put ages out there so that felt purposeful, like they’re throwing them back into the teen category instead of young 20 somethings like they’d been portraying them the last year or so.

Ciara was drinking underage. So I figured that they had not yet reached 21. Considering they graduated in like 15, it would make sense that they are not yet that age. I think when they have drank it was under the radar, but I could be wrong. I find it funny that they are supposed to be the same age. I don't really recall Hope, Belle, Kayla, and Lexie being pregnant at the same time. But this is soapland afterall.

Ciara was drinking underage. So I figured that they had not yet reached 21. Considering they graduated in like 15, it would make sense that they are not yet that age. I think when they have drank it was under the radar, but I could be wrong. I find it funny that they are supposed to be the same age. I don't really recall Hope, Belle, Kayla, and Lexie being pregnant at the same time. But this is soapland afterall.
They’ve shown Claire and Joey openly drinking at social gatherings with adults present. I think Claire should be slightly older than Ciara but not by much. They kept Theo little for a really long time. He was born after Zack and before Ciara. Joey should still be in grade school, lol. Tripp should be much older I think.

I rememberBelle and Hope being pregnant as I was pregnant with my girls at the same time.

Last edited:
Abby's acting over finding Andre could take some improvement. And why not call 911 first?

My thought was that too and then just sit there waiting for Chad to get there...crazy. This set up was really strange. I know it is a who done it but Vivian sounded like she did . I read some about today's show but haven't watched it. I thought Brady told Eve he did it.

I'm so over this business stuff anyway. I miss Alice and Tom and their family problems .

Brady was only kidding, that would have been way too easy.
Did anyone watch today yet? WTH was up with John at the end?

So just watched , Brady was kidding , than Eve goes I could have killed him. That is not going to make me think she is a suspect. I'm pretty sure it will be Vivian. She is only on for a short time.

I believe Carrie is coming back for a short bit, maybe as Anna's lawyer? Or will it be Justin the only lawyer in town...lol

Saw the preview with John putting something in Steve's drink. Not sure where this is going. Rumours awhile back said it was Kayla doing it.

Today was a nice break from the Dimera's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter