Customs through Pearson?

we have found the early WestJet connection coming from Halifax and through TO is anything but easy or dependable. The gates are spread out, and not only do you go through Customs but have to clear regular security again. We have booked other flights twice, 8-9 months in advance, with much longer layovers, only to have them cancelled and find ourselves rebooked back on the very flights we had tried to avoid. We will be going back to United in the future, so we can do the Customs pre-clearance in Halifax. While I am looking forward to our Nov trip, I am not looking forward to another race through Pearson. Last time, our plane was boarding the last few passengers when we arrived, gasping, at the gate. Our flight from Halifax was 8 minutes late... Definitely too old for this!

Does the direct flight run that time of year? Right now the direct WJ flt YHZ-MCO is only running on Sundays, but that's what we scheduled for this trip that we're on now. Kind of a pain to sort it out for Sunday only (usually we take advantage of adjacent weekends, leave Friday and come back Monday maybe), but the attraction of a direct flight was enough for us to do Sunday there and back.

HATE connecting through Toronto, just too stressful even when it does work. I hope you and the OP find a good option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter