cseca wedding PJ... SBP/AAP/Italy West 4/28/08... Hi again!

:scared1:

1. $755 for SBP AV & Tech services?
Seriously?
My BEO listed SBP AV & Tech services totaling almost $800.
We wanted an iPod set up but if it's going to cost us almost the same amt of $ as a live musician don't you think I should get a live one instead?

Does anybody know if this amt is correct?

2. Event location cost.
My sales consultant told me that if we use 2 in-park locations we will only be charged for 1 of them (the higher one of course). However, in our BEO I'm being charged for both... ACK!!! Do any of you gals remember your BEO clause?

Thank you!!!

As far as the in-park locations we had this happen too! All of our events- ceremony, brunch, and dessert party are all inside the park, but since our DP is not immediately following the brunch we have to pay the fee. :confused3

Also, for the iPod setup have you thought about using a CD player or something instead that one of your guests can run? We're doing this for our entrance into the reception.

As far as the in-park locations we had this happen too! All of our events- ceremony, brunch, and dessert party are all inside the park, but since our DP is not immediately following the brunch we have to pay the fee. :confused3

Also, for the iPod setup have you thought about using a CD player or something instead that one of your guests can run? We're doing this for our entrance into the reception.

I asked about bringing our own iPod speaker for the DP and they said no... :(
As for using a cd for the reception I worry the sound won't be heard properly... How are you planning to set yours up? Will you be using the cd for the whole reception? hehehe... sorry for so many questions...

Thanks for sharing your PJ, I'm having so much fun reading along!

I love your engagement photos! And, I absolutely LOVE your cake design!! :lovestruc

2. Event location cost.
My sales consultant told me that if we use 2 in-park locations we will only be charged for 1 of them (the higher one of course). However, in our BEO I'm being charged for both... ACK!!! Do any of you gals remember your BEO clause?
Thank you!!!

Do you might me asking how much the event location cost is for in-park locations??

Your menu sounds amazing!!! Seriously :) Your cake is going to be beautiful,I love it :)

Thanks for sharing your PJ, I'm having so much fun reading along!

I love your engagement photos! And, I absolutely LOVE your cake design!! :lovestruc

Do you might me asking how much the event location cost is for in-park locations??

Thank you!!! :hug:

In park locations cost. They are all different depending on the space unfortunately.
Ceremony: $1500 at any World Showcase location

Reception:
AAR: $2075
AAP: $250
French Island Upper: $325
FI Lower: $325
FI Arm: $325
FI: $575
China: $2000
Italy Plaza: $3000
Italy Isola: $575
Italy west: $325
LSS: $500
Morocco: $275
UK lower: $325
UK upper: $325
MGM DP: $750 small or large patio or $1075 combined
GMR: $3000

All the prices above have food min requirement and viewing fee for DP events.
And of course they are all subject to change ... :)

HTH!

Your menu sounds amazing!!! Seriously :) Your cake is going to be beautiful,I love it :)

Thanks Lynn!!!
I hope so... I'm getting so anxious! :rotfl:

In park locations cost. They are all different depending on the space unfortunately.
All the prices above have food min requirement and viewing fee for DP events.
And of course they are all subject to change ... :)

Thanks for the info!! :goodvibes

thanks so much for putting your menu up, not only does it help with planning for prices, but it just also sounds good. ^_^

OK, been busy making our invites and SO happy they are done and finally mailed out... We made the sleeves, the cards and all... nothing fancy but they didn't cost hundreds of dollars... :lmao:
12119Invite_2-2.jpg
Our wonderful planner agreed to let us move up the ceremony from 5pm to 4:30pm because I started freaking out that picture time is not going to be enough. Our pre-rec starts at 5:30 and dinner at 6:30. Which means we have 45mins to take pics. :scared1: With my family that could be impossible so she let me move it up... :love: Thank goodness for Carol! I finally caved in and bought our flight tix... $141pp on NWA... I'm obsessed with finding the cheapest flight tix when going to MCO... not sure why. And this past month the price has gone up and up and up on the dates and times I want. So I decided to check for an extra day and the price dropped from $324 down to $169... :confused: Then I had the task of asking DF what he thinks about using an extra vacation day ... he said OK! Of course I bought it right away. THEN... they had the nerve of dropping the price down to $141 5 hours later!!!!!! So I had to cancel the previous tickets and get them refunded AND buy a new set of tix... :lmao: Talking about complicated... but we saved $56 that way... I felt better afterwards...:banana: And I can't resist posting my little niece in her flower girl getup :lovestruc

My other FG (who's also my niece) is also darn cute... between the 2 of them and my Jr. BM I'll be so upstaged... :rotfl: Plus one thing I forgot to post after our planning session, we had our first celebrity sighting!!!! Samantha Brown!!!
12119samantha_brown.jpg
Of course we were eating inside Chef's de France and couldn't get out fast enough... :mad: I was so jealous of those people who got to take pictures with her... but at least I get to snap some pictures of her from inside the restaurant... :happytv: Tomorrow my friends will keep me company while I try on my dress with the whole ensemble at the seamstress... get it bustled and maybe shortened if necessary. If it looks decent I'll get some pics and maybe I can post some... :rolleyes1

Your neice is beautiful!!! I love her dress and the flower headpeice!!So cute!!

YAY for Samantha Brown! I love her!!! I would have run out of the restaurant to get a picture with her lol!!

How did you like Chef's de France? We are eating there when we go to Disney.

Your neice is precious! But no matter how cute the bride is always the star!!

:yay: for getting the invites done and out!

I love Samantha Brown- well maybe her job! Today I was watching the travel channel w/ my son and he said- Mom, I think you want to be Samantha Brown!!:rolleyes2:

Your neice is beautiful!!! I love her dress and the flower headpeice!!So cute!!

YAY for Samantha Brown! I love her!!! I would have run out of the restaurant to get a picture with her lol!!

How did you like Chef's de France? We are eating there when we go to Disney.

Yeah... all 3 of my nieces are head turners... I don't envy both my brother and sister when they are all teenagers... hehe...

I wanted to run out SOOOOO badly but my DF was like "No hon...we can run out... the check's not here yet"... ugh...

Chef's is great! If you like French onion soup they are REALLY good. And their flatbreads are great too. I'm warning you that their flatbread is pretty big. I had both the soup and flatbread and wasn't even close to finishing them.

Your neice is precious! But no matter how cute the bride is always the star!!

:yay: for getting the invites done and out!

I love Samantha Brown- well maybe her job! Today I was watching the travel channel w/ my son and he said- Mom, I think you want to be Samantha Brown!!:rolleyes2:

:laughing: Thanks! Altho I really don't mind being upstaged by my nieces... they are stinkin adorable... They got me wrapped around their little fingers... :rolleyes:

ME TOO!!! I love her too... I didn't realize I was saying "That's Samantha Brown" outloud in the restaurant... When we were outside my DF said "Everyone was wondering who Samantha Brown was when you said her name". I was like "Wha? Did I yell it out or something?"... :rotfl2:
Apparently it was louder than I thought... :p

Your niece is precious :)

I'm really glad that you were able to move up your wedding time. It will be so much better to have more time for pictures!

I LOVVEEEEE Samantha Brown! It's always fun to see a celebrity!

Your invites look great. I love the colors. Good job! :thumbsup2

Thanks Marcy!
I agree that I felt MUCH better after moving the ceremony time...

Gotta get a good chunk of time with the roots y'know... :thumbsup2

Well, My friends helped by coming with me to the seamstress last weekend and she was able to take some pics. Unfortunately no good pics of me from the front ... I have not tried it on with the hoops and stuff since december so I kinda forgot what it looks like. I was planning to lose weight since then but it hasn't happened. Too many things going on with the planning and work ... yeah I know... excuses excuses... Oh well, I'm just glad the dress still fits ok. What do you gals think? Oh yeah... ignore the goofy face... :rolleyes: from the back - the train is longer than I remembered... :lmao: I hope I can fit in ...

I love your dress Cynthia!! The detail is just gorgeous! And you dont need to lose weight anyway! ;)

I love your dress Cynthia!! The detail is just gorgeous! And you dont need to lose weight anyway! ;)

Thanks!!! But it's an illussion... I need to get rid of a good 5 to 10lbs... :rotfl:

Oh hey, did you see root's blog on you guys... I LOVE it!

Thanks!!! But it's an illussion... I need to get rid of a good 5 to 10lbs... :rotfl:

Oh hey, did you see root's blog on you guys... I LOVE it!

haha I'm sure it's not an illusion. But I understand feeling the need to lose weight before the wedding...I'm going through it myself :)

I did see the blog. It was super sweet! They are such nice people :)

Your dress is beautiful- I love the train!

And you definitely don't need to lost any weight!! :goodvibes

:goodvibes Thank you so much!
Now I need to convince myself that so I won't lose my mind... :crazy2: :rotfl:

haha I'm sure it's not an illusion. But I understand feeling the need to lose weight before the wedding...I'm going through it myself :)

I did see the blog. It was super sweet! They are such nice people :)

Yeah... isn't it frustrating? ::yes::
I'm glad Carrie posted about them here or I would have used someone else...

:goodvibes Thank you so much!
Now I need to convince myself that so I won't lose my mind... :crazy2: :rotfl:

Yeah... isn't it frustrating? ::yes::
I'm glad Carrie posted about them here or I would have used someone else...

Yes very frustrating. As I kill myself on the treadmill each morning, I have to keep thinking of the grand goal! Hahaha

I'm also glad I found them. I really cannot wait for my wedding pictures! And yours too! Our big days are getting very close!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter