Sleepy Hollow waffles

SO bummed about this! Sleepy Hollow is our go-to for QS in MK! My husband loved the chicken waffle sandwich, and my kids loved the Nutella/fruit option. I feel certain they were both super popular, so I'm not sure the reason for the change.

I can't believe this! You can get Nutella and banana waffles OR you can get strawberry/blueberry waffles, but you can't get the Nutella and banana and berry waffle. Oh, but now your waffle is a Mickey waffle! Think that softens the blow? Not for me. Now the only way to get a waffle that has Nutella and bananas and berries is to buy 2 waffles. And I'm not that desperate.

Do you sometimes feel Disney seek out things their guests love more than anything and, just for the hell of it, cancel it? I've had many of these with a lovely castle view watching the lighting up ceremony. Goodbye old friend.
I was thinking pretty much the same thing. This was the only place left to eat with the exception of the cheeseburger eggroll cart since we lost Pecos Bill. We are taking a 5 night trip in October. No parks as we've spent 100's of days in the parks. We are DVC and it cost all of $11.20 for four nonstop SWA tickets.

Captain Cook's at Poly, Mara and Boma when we are at AKV and Chicken Guy and Earl when at DS. We will likely do Steakhouse71 and Topolino's. Our options are limited...why are the parks so limited in food options?

Do you sometimes feel Disney seek out things their guests love more than anything and, just for the hell of it, cancel it? I've had many of these with a lovely castle view watching the lighting up ceremony. Goodbye old friend.
Definitely! And in my case, they seem to take it away right after I've just discovered it. Like I still haven't forgiven them for taking away the strawberry swirl at Enchanted Grove. That was probably there for a while before I ever tried it, then I did, loved it, and they promptly took it away. Or does anyone else remember when Boatright's served breakfast? Once I went for breakfast and tried their pancakes (sweet potato?), loved them, they discontinued serving breakfast shortly after.

Been talking about it here ... change happens, especially with DDP in play.
I figured DDP was partly to blame for this when news dropped. The Mickey waffles were already made there, they are smaller and easier to pump out.

The nutella waffle was literally the only thing I have eaten in MK on our last gosh 4 trips!! I will obviously survive lol but I am sad.

Agree - folding the Sleepy Hollow waffle and eating it like a taco was the best. MK has limited options worth buying/eating. Hope those in charge notice the feedback and restore what was a nice treat.

I can't believe this! You can get Nutella and banana waffles OR you can get strawberry/blueberry waffles, but you can't get the Nutella and banana and berry waffle. Oh, but now your waffle is a Mickey waffle! Think that softens the blow? Not for me. Now the only way to get a waffle that has Nutella and bananas and berries is to buy 2 waffles. And I'm not that desperate.
Apparently You can buy a side of berries ala carte for $1

Well, I was looking forward to trying the berry/nutella waffle. I've been to WDW so many times and I'm embarrassed to say I haven't ever tried one! Line was either always too long, not open, or too full from something else! Ugh!!!

Oh no! That chicken waffle sandwich was my fave.. keeps you going for a whole day! Just not the same if you have to use a knife and fork to eat it 😂

I hadn't heard about this change (don't care about hush puppies at Columbia harbor house so didn't read that thread). I loved the fruit and nutella waffle for a late morning breakfast.

Apparently You can buy a side of berries ala carte for $1
Yep, looks like the menu has a side of berries or a side of banana for $1. Wonder how long that will last, sounds inexpensive for Disney. Maybe it is tiny.

Well, I was looking forward to trying the berry/nutella waffle. I've been to WDW so many times and I'm embarrassed to say I haven't ever tried one! Line was either always too long, not open, or too full from something else! Ugh!!!
It was a great use of mobile order, just walk up and pick up the waffle!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest