Cruising, Wining, and Disney Dining - Two 2012 PTRs in One! **TR LINK UP**

Wonderful outfits! I have to say I have NEVER planned out what to wear what day... I'll be there for 2 weeks so pretty much half my wardrobe will be going anyways... I don't have a ton of clothes!

Great outfits!! I bought that same shirt in DL and I'll be wearing it in WDW too. :thumbsup2 That reminds me, I wanted to make a PTR post of stuff we got for Halloween today, but between church, the Saints game, and making a photobook of our DL trip, I totally forgot! I'll have to remember to do it tomorrow.

I think for day 3 I like both outfits, but the second one best with the blue top!

Great outfits!!!! I love the AK shirt too (with the ruffle and awesome print)...I have the same one but it's teal!!!! After trying all of my outfits on, I don't think it's coming with us. :( I just don't like the way it fits for some reason. Oh, and huge thumbs up on the flip flop pic! :thumbsup2 I think I have everyone beat though.

Forgot to post about your birthday plans....they look great! We have been to CityWalk before and it's prett cool. We didn't spend a whole lot of time there, but it was fun to walk around. The one thing I truly hate about Universal is their stupid parking garage! It is SO far away from everything!!

I think I need new pink flip flops. Those ones are kinda dirty as I look at the picture. :rotfl: I hate that about light colored flip flops.

I agree with you about the parking garage! It felt like it took forever to walk from the car to the parks.

Wonderful outfits! I have to say I have NEVER planned out what to wear what day... I'll be there for 2 weeks so pretty much half my wardrobe will be going anyways... I don't have a ton of clothes!

I have tons of clothes so this is necessary for me! It helps me not to overpack. Kris thinks I'm nuts. :laughing:

Great outfits!! I bought that same shirt in DL and I'll be wearing it in WDW too. :thumbsup2 That reminds me, I wanted to make a PTR post of stuff we got for Halloween today, but between church, the Saints game, and making a photobook of our DL trip, I totally forgot! I'll have to remember to do it tomorrow.

I think for day 3 I like both outfits, but the second one best with the blue top!

I really like that blue top but it's super fitted with one of those shelf bras. I probably should have bought it a size up. I gotta see if I can deal with that all day. I want to be able to breathe. :laughing:

great way to start your birthday in MK eat...and possible dis meets to boot.
:thumbsup2

Now you know what I'll be wearing so keep an eye out for me! :laughing:

In one of my pictures, there was a very dirty pair of white flip flops. I do have brand new ones that will be coming on vacation with me! I think I should wear them around my house this week to break them in a bit. I still have to coordinate my flip flops with my outfits. I can do that when I pack though.

I just went and pulled my DL Halloween shirt out and it's not exactly the same design as yours, but similar. I think I actually like yours better! I wish that one would have been available when we went. I might have to go check out Target to see if I can get more Halloween Disney shirts for me and for Paxton for this year.

In one of my pictures, there was a very dirty pair of white flip flops. I do have brand new ones that will be coming on vacation with me! I think I should wear them around my house this week to break them in a bit. I still have to coordinate my flip flops with my outfits. I can do that when I pack though.

I don't wear my flip flops in the park. I learned my lesson in 2010 to not do that. My feet & legs were killing me. I bought sneakers from Payless and I have to break them in before we go. Don't want any blisters!

I just went and pulled my DL Halloween shirt out and it's not exactly the same design as yours, but similar. I think I actually like yours better! I wish that one would have been available when we went. I might have to go check out Target to see if I can get more Halloween Disney shirts for me and for Paxton for this year.

I found that shirt on clearance at disneystore.com last year. I'm glad I bought it when I did cause I think a lot of the Halloween shirts on their site this year are really busy looking. Good luck at Target!

i dont even remeber what i wore yesterday
:)

:laughing:

I don't wear my flip flops in the park. I learned my lesson in 2010 to not do that. My feet & legs were killing me. I bought sneakers from Payless and I have to break them in before we go. Don't want any blisters!

I was just about to ask you that question! lol I have sketchers shape ups that are so comfy (i've had them for 2 years) that I'm probably bringing them and one other pair of runners to switch. I really would rather wear sandals though....maybe I can find some comfy ones. :confused3

If you're so envious want to fly to NJ and help me out? :laughing:

I would love to actually!! I just want a vacation lol. (Not that I've even had a job really...I just LOVE traveling!)

Your birthday plans sound so perfect! You are going to have the best day!! I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to hear all about it!!

Your outfits are adorable. Although I don't get why you weren't watching football. For the first time I was ALMOST late for work because I couldn't turn off football...and it wasn't even the Broncos playing! :rotfl: I literally had to RUN through the mall to get there on time! So happy football is back! :cheer2:

Anywho...you girls and your flip flops! I only have one VERY broken in pair of Mickey flip flops. I do wear them all the time. I understand not wanting to wear flip flops around the parks though! Not only for blisters, but they really aren't supportive at all. That's what gets me!

LOL!! You keep changing your (OUR!) birthday plans!! Glad to see you've kept your CP ADR though!! It's going to be a fun morning. We are going to attempt to get in early. I hope we can take some pics, that'd be awesome. Wanna swap #'s so we can text that morning once we are seated?

Your Outfits are SO CUTE I want to go shopping for new stuff for ME!! LOL!!

And you r City Walk evening sounds like it is going to be a ton of fun! Love Margaritaville too, though I've only been to the Vegas one! :goodvibes

LOL!! You keep changing your (OUR!) birthday plans!! Glad to see you've kept your CP ADR though!! It's going to be a fun morning. We are going to attempt to get in early. I hope we can take some pics, that'd be awesome. Wanna swap #'s so we can text that morning once we are seated?

Your Outfits are SO CUTE I want to go shopping for new stuff for ME!! LOL!!

And you r City Walk evening sounds like it is going to be a ton of fun! Love Margaritaville too, though I've only been to the Vegas one! :goodvibes

Hopefully those plans will stick! :) PM me with you number!

I've been to the Orlando & Foxwoods CT Margaritavilles. They're supposed to be building one in NJ to open next summer but it's in Atlantic City and that's not my favorite place.

I would love to actually!! I just want a vacation lol. (Not that I've even had a job really...I just LOVE traveling!)

Your birthday plans sound so perfect! You are going to have the best day!! I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to hear all about it!!

Your outfits are adorable. Although I don't get why you weren't watching football. For the first time I was ALMOST late for work because I couldn't turn off football...and it wasn't even the Broncos playing! :rotfl: I literally had to RUN through the mall to get there on time! So happy football is back! :cheer2:

Anywho...you girls and your flip flops! I only have one VERY broken in pair of Mickey flip flops. I do wear them all the time. I understand not wanting to wear flip flops around the parks though! Not only for blisters, but they really aren't supportive at all. That's what gets me!

I'm not that into football. I'll root for the local teams and own a few Packers things thanks to Kris but I don't have a team that I'm a die hard fan of. Kris got mad at me last year cause I rooted for the Giants who trampled over the Packers on their way to the Super Bowl. My mom is a Jets fan. All my friends are Giants fans. I can't win. :confused3 So...Go Rangers?

I agree, they offer no support. I think that's partially why my back bothers me a lot. I used to wear flip flops EVERYWHERE and now I'm paying for it.

I was just about to ask you that question! lol I have sketchers shape ups that are so comfy (i've had them for 2 years) that I'm probably bringing them and one other pair of runners to switch. I really would rather wear sandals though....maybe I can find some comfy ones. :confused3

I have sandals to wear with my dresses and for dinner but other than that, I'll have sneakers on!

I have never need a vacation more in my life. Yesterday on the way to work I was involved in a car accident. There's a community college that I pass on the way to work. It's always busy in the morning and there's a park over there as well. It's two lanes on either side of the road and I was in the right lane going around the cars that were waiting to turn into the college. As I was going straight through the intersection a girl waiting to turn into the park didn't see me and hit me. I was going 30-35 and when I got hit I lost control of the car. So much that my car skid, hopped a curb, slammed into a telephone pole, and bounced back on the street. It also took out two people who were waiting on the curb to cross the street. I'm not sure if my car actually hit them or they jumped back & were just in shock but they were carted off in an ambulance. I'm okay just shaken up and a little sore. I know it could've been a lot worse but that doesn't stop me from being completely pissed off and wanting to punch the girl that hit me in the face. If she had just hit me and that was it, I'd just have a dented car. But because my car hit the pole and hopped a curb, that's what did all the damage. So my car that was just paid off last year, runs perfectly fine, and would've lasted me a few more years is most likely going to be totaled because of some kid who was probably on her cell phone and not paying attention. My car was towed away and I have to wait for the insurance to take care of it. Meanwhile she was able to get in her car and drive off with nothing more than a broken headlight and some damage surround it. Great.

This kind of puts a damper on our vacation plans. I hate not knowing what's going to happen and I hate being without a car. I want this all to be sorted out before we leave and not have it hanging over my head while we're there. I want to know if my car is worth fixing. I don't care if it has body damage as long as it runs (and it does cause luckily the front wasn't hit) but Kris told me the whole underside is messed up because of the curb. I can only imagine how much that will cost. I can't afford to get a new car either so my head is just spinning trying to figure out what I'm going to do. I was really upset yesterday because I've never been in an accident before & didn't really know what to do. Today I feel more aggravated than anything else. This is the last thing I need to deal with. The bright side (if there is one) is that I got a few days off work because of all this.

I'll keep you guys updated. 18 days til Disney.

Oh no so sorry to hear that! Accidents are so awful. It really sucks too that the other girl did wrong but you are the one with all the damage. Hope you can get it figured out and it doesn't affect your vacations. You will definitely need one after all this drama!

Read about the accident on FB. Did you take everyone's advice and get checked out? I hope you are feeling better today at least. Take care of yourself and just let the car and insurance thing figure itself out...it always does. :hug:

Like I said on FB, so glad you're ok! I would be pretty ticked off too....I hate when people aren't paying attention while driving. :mad: You're in control of this massive piece of metal- PAY ATTENTION TO THE ROAD PEOPLE! A car can be replaced and it wasn't your fault, so that's always a good thing.

Aw! I am so sorry!! I can't stand it when people are completely unobservant of their surroundings! :furious: In fact, I was almost hit by two different people today! One doing the same thing that happened to you and the other on the freeway (both of us changing lanes at the same time, good thing I moved to miss him!)! Hopefully that girl's insurance will pay for everything and you won't need to worry! :thumbsup2

Stay positive! Your vacation is almost here and you guys are going to have a great time!!

Oh wow, I am so so sorry to hear of what happened to you. Thank goodness you are okay. Have you heard word how the pedestrians are?! Man, that must have been so scary. I have been into a few accidents myself, all from me being hit by someone else (and I have generally always been stopped - yes I have horrible luck) and have totalled 4 cars...including one on a test drive. LOLOL. So if you have any questions feel free to ask! :rotfl2:

glad you are okay, seems like as long as that girl has insurance they should cover everything that happened to your car...so i wouldnt worry about that.

hope you enjoy your few days off becaues of it.

glad you are okay, seems like as long as that girl has insurance they should cover everything that happened to your car...so i wouldnt worry about that.

hope you enjoy your few days off becaues of it.

Thanks! I spoke to her insurance company today and she told them a different version of what happened. I really hope they don't give me a hard time.

Oh wow, I am so so sorry to hear of what happened to you. Thank goodness you are okay. Have you heard word how the pedestrians are?! Man, that must have been so scary. I have been into a few accidents myself, all from me being hit by someone else (and I have generally always been stopped - yes I have horrible luck) and have totalled 4 cars...including one on a test drive. LOLOL. So if you have any questions feel free to ask! :rotfl2:

OMGosh! 4 cars? Wow, you really have no luck! The pedestrians are fine - the paper at least said their injuries were 'non-life threatening.' She told her insurance company she turned in front of me and I laughed when the lady was questioning me. If that were the case I would've hit HER, not the other way around. I hope they don't fight me on this. Clearly it was her fault and I don't care what she told them.

Aw! I am so sorry!! I can't stand it when people are completely unobservant of their surroundings! :furious: In fact, I was almost hit by two different people today! One doing the same thing that happened to you and the other on the freeway (both of us changing lanes at the same time, good thing I moved to miss him!)! Hopefully that girl's insurance will pay for everything and you won't need to worry! :thumbsup2

Stay positive! Your vacation is almost here and you guys are going to have a great time!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again - people are STUPID. Clearly this girl is one of the dumber ones. How do you turn into someone?? Especially making a left??

Like I said on FB, so glad you're ok! I would be pretty ticked off too....I hate when people aren't paying attention while driving. :mad: You're in control of this massive piece of metal- PAY ATTENTION TO THE ROAD PEOPLE! A car can be replaced and it wasn't your fault, so that's always a good thing.

Thanks! I know it could've been a lot worse just ticked that the car was paid off & ran fine & some idiot messed it up. :headache:

Read about the accident on FB. Did you take everyone's advice and get checked out? I hope you are feeling better today at least. Take care of yourself and just let the car and insurance thing figure itself out...it always does. :hug:

Yes, I'm ok. If anything starts hurting me they told me to come back. Thanks!

Oh no so sorry to hear that! Accidents are so awful. It really sucks too that the other girl did wrong but you are the one with all the damage. Hope you can get it figured out and it doesn't affect your vacations. You will definitely need one after all this drama!

I'm hoping it gets resolved quickly but her insurance has to do an 'investigation.' Cops already did it for you. Just write me a check so I can get on with my life! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter