• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
That bus situation is really throwing me for a loop. I’m all about Lyft for morning transportation except MK morning. I guess the best plan is Lyft to the TTC in the morning and then on to MK?

I’m confused about what’s happening tomorrow. I thought people with room only 2021 reservations who had to rebook from Disney being closed this year were going to be able to call starting tomorrow to upgrade to packages. But now... everyone can book a 2021 package starting tomorrow at 10:00 AM EST? Are those of us with rooms already for 2021 able to call earlier tomorrow morning? Thanks in advance!

Bet you would see solo people getting adopted into families pretty quick in that line.
I may or may not be open to incentives . . . :smooth:

I am glad to be booked at a Skyliner resort. I am planning to skip AK on my next trip, and only have two MK days planned. The rest are either Epcot or DHS. I don’t stay until close (I am good for 4-5 hours tops) so hopefully the MK days won’t be too horrible. I wonder how many zones are in the bendy bus?

They are assuming things will be back to somewhat normal..if not they are not afraid to refund as we've seen :)
They need income...
Right, but I’m curious with the reservation system if you’ll still book one park per day in advance, and when you’ll be able to add the second (or more) parks.

I’m confused about what’s happening tomorrow. I thought people with room only 2021 reservations who had to rebook from Disney being closed this year were going to be able to call starting tomorrow to upgrade to packages. But now... everyone can book a 2021 package starting tomorrow at 10:00 AM EST? Are those of us with rooms already for 2021 able to call earlier tomorrow morning? Thanks in advance!
Same. I have no idea at this point but am planing to try booking my 2021 trip tomorrow just in case.

That bus situation is really throwing me for a loop. I’m all about Lyft for morning transportation except MK morning. I guess the best plan is Lyft to the TTC in the morning and then on to MK?
Lyft to outside Contemporary then walk to MK, Lyft can let you out right past the guard shack, you don’t even have to go on contemporary property. Then take the path straight to MK.

Has it been announced when the monorails will start running? I have been trying to keep up with info but these threads move so fast lately.
I have no clue, to be honest. I’m definitely waiting to see what that would look like.

Do we know if they will have refillable mugs at the resorts?

Yes

They do have them, there is no self service, a CM is gonna do it for you 🍸

This is Vero Beach (Disney DVC Resort) but from what I understand and have seen from repetitive and obsessive Youtube Video Watching....other resorts are similarly fitted.
The CM gets your refill in a paper cup and you put that into your refillable mug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter