Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how you can do a house and maintain anything close to 6 feet separation. Maybe just a house you walk through with creepy stuff but no actors? I'm having a hard time seeing logistically how you can do that.

Scareactors will be wearing masks and be behind plexiglass

Hmm.. on the Cadaver Dans news I was unaware that the Dapper Dans were even in the park now - in fact I don't think they are. What union are they a part of?

And as for the "select villain days" - I foresee a lot of complaints about the lack of hopping. I'm sure someone will be keeping track of the "select days" in case a pattern develops - but I'll bet it will be random. Here's hoping I'll hit it on one of my 2 MK days in Oct.

1) are they selling park hoppers starting 1/1/21 as far as we know?

2) is the CRT menu accurate for their reopen in two weeks or is that TBD? No interest in princesses so it's our chance to check out the castle with creeping it up.

2) is the CRT menu accurate for their reopen in two weeks or is that TBD? No interest in princesses so it's our chance to check out the castle with creeping it up.
1. Yes
2. I believe so but it’s always subject to change.

1) yes
2) I'd check back tomorrow, when ADRs open. It has been modified somewhat, since it used to still have the pre-shutdown price on the menu, but I have no idea if that's final.

1. Yes
2. I believe so but it’s always subject to change.
Thank you. Man if they keep the holiday crowd mostly out blocked out of hopping only to enact it a week later that could be dicey. I'll keep an eye on the menu when it actually opens.

1) yes
2) I'd check back tomorrow, when ADRs open. It has been modified somewhat, since it used to still have the pre-shutdown price on the menu, but I have no idea if that's final.
Thanks! Not many options which aligns with most menus these days.

Wait, park hopping will be available starting next year??

Thats the plan. Disney said as much from the get go of the reservation system being announced.But they haven’t said it will definitely be back, or when next year, just that they’re selling park hoppers with the anticipation for it to come back

Ah, so selling but actually doing them are two very different things. Understood. Thanks.

They will bring it back the moment they can. Still a lot needs to happen before they bring it back, namely reliable transportation from park to park. You can’t offer park hopping if guests are waiting 2 hours outside of one park for a bus to get to another park. Park hours would likely need to be increased full time.

pure guess, no substance. We see Disney Genie, Fireworks, and Park Hopping all rolled out, or brought back in March 2021. I have literally nothing to base that on, just a timeframe that I have in my mind

They will bring it back the moment they can. Still a lot needs to happen before they bring it back, namely reliable transportation from park to park. You can’t offer park hopping if guests are waiting 2 hours outside of one park for a bus to get to another park. Park hours would likely need to be increased full time.

pure guess, no substance. We see Disney Genie, Fireworks, and Park Hopping all rolled out, or brought back in March 2021. I have literally nothing to base that on, just a timeframe that I have in my mind
Agree, but I think it won't be until October 2021

Thats the plan. Disney said as much from the get go of the reservation system being announced.But they haven’t said it will definitely be back, or when next year, just that they’re selling park hoppers with the anticipation for it to come back
But they also said that the Park Reservations system is permanent. It makes my head hurt trying to understand how you do Park Hopping and Park Reservations at the same time.

But they also said that the Park Reservations system is permanent. It makes my head hurt trying to understand how you do Park Hopping and Park Reservations at the same time.

You make a park reservation for one park, and you cant make a PH reservation until you’re scanned in the first park. Same for the additional hopping if you decide to do more than 2 parks.

Basically the same way FP+ was utilized. You couldn’t make a FP+ for another park until you used the ones that you had in the current park that you had.

I doubt that when park hopping is back that DHS is filled every day due to the capacity being increased.

This would of course be much easier if they allowed you to make reservations on MDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter