CRT Question/Speculation

BMAEC

Mouseketeer
I realize no one knows a true answer to this, but since I'm very new to all things Disney I thought I would see if anyone has more perspective than me. We tried to get a reservation at CRT for breakfast, lunch, or dinner on Nov 6 or Nov 7 (180+1 and 180+2), and everything was booked. I just called the Disney dining line and asked if the CRT dinner reservations had been released for the MVMCP on Nov 8 and 9 yet, and she told me they had not! So I'm wondering if people booked tables for Nov 6 and 7 just to have something and when the 8th and 9th dinners open up may move their reservations to then. This assumes they are going to the MVMCP and willing to spend that time dining at CRT during the party. Does that seem likely? I really don't want to spend the next 6 months obsessing about this so I'm hoping as soon as those dinners are open there will be some availability on the 6th and 7th. I'm just trying to understand how this works :-) (I do have the restaurant finder set up).

The thing with CRT is that it's a pre-paid meal, so you get fewer people making multiple reservations on different days. But sure it's possible you'll see some movement once they open MVMCP dining. Unfortunately the best advice is to set up the ADR finder (which you've already done) and just keep checking. Part of the fun of planning a Disney vacation is obsessively checking for for something for 6 months :)

Oh and welcome to the Dis!!
:welcome:

The thing with CRT is that it's a pre-paid meal, so you get fewer people making multiple reservations on different days. But sure it's possible you'll see some movement once they open MVMCP dining. Unfortunately the best advice is to set up the ADR finder (which you've already done) and just keep checking. Part of the fun of planning a Disney vacation is obsessively checking for for something for 6 months :)

Oh and welcome to the Dis!!
:welcome:
Thank you!! I was wondering that about the prepay requirement meaning there weren't redundant reservations. Guess I need to practice patience like I'm teaching my kids :earsboy:

When going to MVMCP most don't want to use party hours to eat in a sit down restaurant. Do people do it though? Yes, but my guess would be if they have a pre-party ADR they'll keep it rather than move it to a time when they'll be wasting valuable party time in a restaurant.

When going to MVMCP most don't want to use party hours to eat in a sit down restaurant. Do people do it though? Yes, but my guess would be if they have a pre-party ADR they'll keep it rather than move it to a time when they'll be wasting valuable party time in a restaurant.
Makes sense. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter