CP "Pending" - Anyone figured out why?

One thing that was kind of weird...I got my original pending email on the Friday, received an identical pending email on the following Monday, (I thought that was strange!), and then 4 days later got the acceptance email.
Merchandising does make sense for me as I work for The Disney Stores now and my degree is in Marketing. I'm not sure if I will be accepting yet or not so I need to really figure it out! Only 7 days left to decide!!!

One thing that was kind of weird...I got my original pending email on the Friday, received an identical pending email on the following Monday, (I thought that was strange!), and then 4 days later got the acceptance email.
Merchandising does make sense for me as I work for The Disney Stores now and my degree is in Marketing. I'm not sure if I will be accepting yet or not so I need to really figure it out! Only 7 days left to decide!!!

Wow, that's exactly what I got! I got the original pending email on Friday and got an identical one today.
May I ask what is holding you back?

I really want to go--I'm trying to figure out the housing and childcare options (I'd be living on my own since I'm married with children). It's mainly just trying to put the pieces together to make it work. Good luck to you! It sounds like your acceptance is right around the corner!!

I really want to go--I'm trying to figure out the housing and childcare options (I'd be living on my own since I'm married with children). It's mainly just trying to put the pieces together to make it work. Good luck to you! It sounds like your acceptance is right around the corner!!

That makes sense and is an excellent point! I'm sure everything will come together for you and I wish you the best of luck on it! Thank you very much, I appreciate it! :)

Hey! Any news anyone? I check back often and I know you will all be posting great news soon!!

Hey! Any news anyone? I check back often and I know you will all be posting great news soon!!

No new news unfortunately :( its actually been a slow two weeks for any acceptances in the cp world. I have my audition in 5 days though so I am keeping my head up! :)

Hello everyone, I am new here, and have been reading the posts for the past couple of days. I recently applied to the DCP had my phone interview Monday night, and was sent rehire paperwork(see below) yesterday. I am now pending a final decision myself. I wasn't going to make an account just yet but I really feel its going to help talking with other people.

I was a CP for a little bit back in 2007 but I ended up leaving pretty early because of some problems with my school. Now 5 years later I am applying and still had to fill out rehire paperwork :O it has be so scared. But at the same time I haven't been denied yet right so they must be considering me. Anyways I am keeping my fingers crossed for all of you that are still awaiting your acceptances, and for those who were rejected keep your head up!

Thank you all, keep the positivity going, this forum is filled with it, and I love it!

my first cp in 2010 i applied on the first day had my phone interview on the first day they offered them so did my gf and her sister. we all got a pending email and after like a month and a half we all got accepted on the same day it was weird. and i applied for a CP only at the DLR for this spring i got an email that i was pending than after a month i got another asking if i was still interested so i said yes. then after another month i got another email saying if i was still interested i said yes again! but then after that they never said if i was accepted or rejected haha! but now im waiting to hear if im pending or accepted for fall 2012 and i hate this wait!

my first cp in 2010 i applied on the first day had my phone interview on the first day they offered them so did my gf and her sister. we all got a pending email and after like a month and a half we all got accepted on the same day it was weird. and i applied for a CP only at the DLR for this spring i got an email that i was pending than after a month i got another asking if i was still interested so i said yes. then after another month i got another email saying if i was still interested i said yes again! but then after that they never said if i was accepted or rejected haha! but now im waiting to hear if im pending or accepted for fall 2012 and i hate this wait!

I hear you, this pending thing is crazy! Be sure to let us know what happens we are all rooting for each other here :)

I got an email this morning that they received my rehire paperwork and it was going off to the rehire committee, again letting me know I should have a response by April 25th.

My son had scheduled during his telephone interview to audition for character performer in Phila. yesterday. He then received the two pending emails. Everyone he talked to at the audition was in the same pending situation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter