Cozumel Excursion: VIP Catamaran (CZ106)

Beachbummer

Earning My Ears
I haven’t seen any reviews or threads about the Cozumel excursion titled VIP Catamaran and Luxury Sailing (CZ106). Has anyone tried this excursion? Is snorkeling or a beach stop included? Is it a limited capacity sailing? I’m traveling with two other families. We are a group of 6 adults and 6 kids (ages 7-10). I’m searching for a Cozumel boat outing that is age appropriate and not crowded.

I'm not sure what you consider crowded but I highly recommend the Fury Catamaran. It does hold quite a few people but the snorkeling is amazing, lovely private beach with inflatables for the kids to climb on in the water (and floats for the parents to lounge on while they play), and just the best crew. We have done it 6 times and keep rebooking. It does not include food but you can purchase freshly grilled burgers at the beach and margaritas and sodas are included.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest