Covid testing sites near or in Disney

Ok thank you so much! That’s definitely some thing I’m really going to think about and figure out. Does anybody happen to have that address at the testing site in case I choose that route? And as for the at-home test… Who did you order from? That’s great that it came in a day

The test is from Pixel by Labcorp - no upfront cost and they bill your insurance. If you need to order more than one, you must enter each order separately under its own account (due to insurance information).

Also the tests aren't for kids under 18 - and i think the address for onsite testing is:
3010 Maingate Lane Kissimmee, FL 34747.

Also do you know what the turnaround is for getting the results back from the at home test kit?

My husband had to use it back in August for a work trip and he got the results back in two business days via email - but I believe PA is saying that as long as you took the test - if the results are pending you just need to stay home till they come in.

The test is from Pixel by Labcorp - no upfront cost and they bill your insurance. If you need to order more than one, you must enter each order separately under its own account (due to insurance information).

Also the tests aren't for kids under 18 - and i think the address for onsite testing is:
3010 Maingate Lane Kissimmee, FL 34747.
Awesome thank you so much! Ugh I just want to get to the WDW happy place and take a much-needed mental health break!

My husband had to use it back in August for a work trip and he got the results back in two business days via email - but I believe PA is saying that as long as you took the test - if the results are pending you just need to stay home till they come in.
Thanks for the info about the at home test- that definitely would have been a good option but FYI to anyone thinking about it- as of today they are only reserving tests for symptomatic or people on orders from contact tracing or doctors orders. Darn!! I just checked their website. Off to maingate I will go.

Thanks for the info about the at home test- that definitely would have been a good option but FYI to anyone thinking about it- as of today they are only reserving tests for symptomatic or people on orders from contact tracing or doctors orders. Darn!! I just checked their website. Off to maingate I will go.
I am sure this could change at any moment, but I ordered the Azova at-home kits via Costco, which you then register with Azova, and the kits came within 2 days. They do quiz you but I was able to easily order and activate the test kits without a doctors orders and without symptoms. They are pricey but I paid with FSA money. I thought the convenience was well worth it. I believe their results post within 48-72 hours. https://www.costco.com/covid-test.html

Sorry one more question... for the testing site in Kissimmee... the link says to register. Is this still necessary? Will do if needed

Can you get to the testing center on any Disney bus or would you need to get an Uber if you don’t have a car?

We used the drive thru site at the Orange County Convention center last week. We first attempted the maingate location but it was closed, the sign said it was due to weather despite it being sunny. The convention center requires you to have a vehicle and it took about an hour and a half to get through the line, but we did have our results in 15 to 20 minutes.

I posted this somewhere else but you can also order an at home test kit to be delivered to you, take it in your room and then put it in a self addressed stamped whatever it comes with and mail it off from the front desk of your resort. They typically come back within 72 hours if not before - and you won't have to leave property.
Thank you for the information. Does it cost to ship it? I just ordered a kit and won't send it back for about 2 weeks, will that be a problem?

Last edited:
Thank you for the information. Does it cost to ship it? I just ordered a kit and won't send it back for about 2 weeks, will that be a problem?

it does NOT cost to ship back and I don’t think it matters as far as when you send it back? When my husband first used it in August a he ordered it a week and a half before he used it - and they did not raise any issues with it upon return

it does NOT cost to ship back and I don’t think it matters as far as when you send it back? When my husband first used it in August a he ordered it a week and a half before he used it - and they did not raise any issues with it upon return
Great thank you so much! I just ordered one and it will make life so much easier. Do you happen to know if the FedEx label is next day or will it take a couple days to get there

Great thank you so much! I just ordered one and it will make life so much easier. Do you happen to know if the FedEx label is next day or will it take a couple days to get there

Which test did you order? I tried to get them from Pixel by Labcorp but couldn't as they're only letting people with symptoms or high risk order them (which I felt uncomfortable lying about on the questionnaire).

hmmm i don't know...when my DH did it in august, after he mailed it/put it in the fedex drop box, he got the results back in two business days. And you can follow the progress as soon as fedex scans it in, through the Pixel account you created - like it said "processing" when they got it. And it sent an email to him when they pushed the results through.

hmmm i don't know...when my DH did it in august, after he mailed it/put it in the fedex drop box, he got the results back in two business days. And you can follow the progress as soon as fedex scans it in, through the Pixel account you created - like it said "processing" when they got it. And it sent an email to him when they pushed the results through.
Perfect, thank you. My kit is on the way to me now.

Which test did you order? I tried to get them from Pixel by Labcorp but couldn't as they're only letting people with symptoms or high risk order them (which I felt uncomfortable lying about on the questionnair
I have an order from my doctor to get one. If you explain to your doctor you are going out of state and need one to return to work, they will probably write you an order. I am also considered high risk since I have had a pulmonary embolism.

Does anybody know if the Vault test available through Jetblue is considered a PCR test? It is a saliva test and results take about 72 hours. Also, do you know if the front desks of the Disney resorts will ship for you (looked at Everlywell and Vault tests and both come with prepaid labels, but I'm not sure if they are UPS or FedEx).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter