*Confirmed* G+ Changes to Advanced Lightning Lane

I believe the reference was to the original FP+ system years ago.

The new LLMP and LLSP is prebook 7 days in advance for onsite guests (any level Disney resort), for the length of stay. Other guests with tickets can book 3 days in advance without an onsite reservation.
So no one onsite can book further out than 7 days right? thx

Question...
I know that you are able to book a 4th LL after using your 1st one, but when are you able to book a 5th?

I believe once you use another one, i.e. you can hold a maximum of three at any given time. Use one, get one.

Are you able to book another tier 1 after you use your tier 1? Or, will it be only 1 per day and then you have to do standby?

From what I have read from Tom Bricker, there is a major problem with availability in general, making this system a horrible purchase.

Are you able to book another tier 1 after you use your tier 1? Or, will it be only 1 per day and then you have to do standby?

From what I have read from Tom Bricker, there is a major problem with availability in general, making this system a horrible purchase.

You can theoretically book another Tier 1, but that's assuming there is any availability. Basically the tiers don't matter for the additional selections.

We thought FP+ was a 5 experience for a 5 price. We had no problem rolling it all day long getting sometimes as many as 10-14 at MK.

Genie+ was a 3 experience with 1 price. It was way more difficult to get more than 3 times and that pretty much puts a substantial price tag on those three rides. It also mean we didn't do some rides due to the SB times.

LLMP, time will tell. The screenshots I've seen make it appear to be much more efficient and easier than G+ with more flexibility on times which I hope gives access to more rides in addition to the 3 in advance. Still rather there be no cost like FP+ but satisfaction will depend on the number of times we can get.
G+ became much better after modify/refresh was reinstated. It was very easy to get 8-10 good passes each day with very little effort.

We did miss the ability to get multiple passes for the same attraction but that’s what the evening hours are for. Even the longest standby line will pretty much disappear as the night rolls on. You just have to understand the crowd patterns and the pre-closing processes.

Hi, this is my first post. Does this new system allow you to book the same ride more than once on the same day? Or is it like Genie+ where it is one of each qualifying ride per day. Thank you

We no longer do coasters but would like to do slower rides twice over.
Unless you go during a busy time, most of the slow rides only have a 5 to 20-minute wait.

We just came back from WDW. Rides like Figment, Living with the Land, Space Ship Earth, Nemo, 3 Caballeros, Small World, Mermaid, People Mover were walk-ons. Pirates, Mansion, and Winnie had a 15-20 minute wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest