Come to the Dark Side...We Have Cookies...(updates 4/3)

Oh my goodness. I hope neither you nor your daughter were hurt in the accident.

First try at the video didn't work, so he tried a second time the next day.

Nope, no one was hurt. I did total the other person's car though. :rolleyes1 The good that came of it though... all those times I told my kids you better stop or you will get me in an accident... well, they now believe me. More importantly.. ZOE believes me. The others are kinda beyond it influencing them now. (even though it was my oldest pitching the fit)

Hope the second time worked!

He got it video taped, but we were at a lousy spot. Didn't know it, but we were right where cm stand. He tried again the next day at another spot.

The rest of the weekend was pretty good. There were some tense moments, my going down, JJ's aura from overheating. But there were some great times too!

Got a great picture of JJ with his cape at the Rancor.

Glad he got it video taped! Sorry it took two tries though.

Happy you guys had some great times!!

Cool!! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Feel free to post the pictures whenever you'd like. It will be a while before I get around to starting my trip report. Apparently, my temp was horrible and I have a lot of things on my desk to take care of.

Nope, no one was hurt. I did total the other person's car though. :rolleyes1 The good that came of it though... all those times I told my kids you better stop or you will get me in an accident... well, they now believe me. More importantly.. ZOE believes me. The others are kinda beyond it influencing them now. (even though it was my oldest pitching the fit)

Hope the second time worked!

Oh no. What a horrible lesson to learn. Glad you all were ok. I'm sure you all felt awful about the other car.

JJ hasn't had many meltdowns lately, thank goodness. As for seizures, well...I had to turn him over on his side early this morning because he was choking. As soon as I turned him over he stopped choking. I hate that this happens to him, and dh and I would sure love to have a full night's sleep. I can probably count on one hand the full night's sleeps we've had since Father's Day 2010. We try to take turns, but being concerned parents we both end up awake.

Glad he got it video taped! Sorry it took two tries though.

Happy you guys had some great times!!

Cool!! Can't wait to see the pictures!

I will get around to a TR once the weekends are done. For now, just quick recaps so I don't forget.

Feel free to post the pictures whenever you'd like. It will be a while before I get around to starting my trip report. Apparently, my temp was horrible and I have a lot of things on my desk to take care of.

Yikes! Sorry to hear the temp was horrible. Hopefully your next trip is long enough away that the boss will have some time to forget?

great news your drive alone with JJ went smoothly!

you went down :confused3 did I miss something, did you pass out??? that's not fun, been there done that!

can't wait to see all the photos from SWW and JJ's play! hope this weekend will be cooler and lots of fun!

great news your drive alone with JJ went smoothly!

you went down :confused3 did I miss something, did you pass out??? that's not fun, been there done that!

can't wait to see all the photos from SWW and JJ's play! hope this weekend will be cooler and lots of fun!

I went down, Lisa. I'll save the details for the TR. Been here 13 years+ and never had trouble like I did on Saturday with the heat. Sunday was JJ's day for problems.

This is the last weekend for SWW, then will come the TR. Not sure what to do about the photopass pics as I won't have them for a couple more weeks. Still editing them. There's over 1800 pictures on the CD! Will be hard to pick and chose.

Recap from Weekend 3

Friday:

- watched the 501st part of the parade.
- ate lunch
- headed to Darth Mall to keep cool
- had a huge sprinkling of pixie dust
- checked into the resort
- headed back home for play practice

Saturday:

-dh stood in line for autograph fp, Rope Drop, Darth Mall, Rode attractions, enjoyed time alone to do as he pleased.
- took JJ to play practice
- headed to DHS
- Darth mall lego play area
- left Darth Mall to do something. Got to the Sorc. hat and here is where I went down.
- One Man's dream
- Autograph session
- I think we ate at the Backlot Express, but don't really remember
- Character Meet
- Jawa trading
- Character Meet
- Darth Mall to cool down/found angry bird game

Sunday

-noticed increased security at bag check.
- Animation Gallery, there were tears...
- Character Meet
- JJ's turn to get over stimulated from heat and excitement
- Character Meet
- Darth Mall
- Pin trading
- back to the room for many hours
- back to DHS for Hoopla, more tears...
- Dinner, even more tears...Calgon take me away! Then happiness!

What a fun busy weekend!! We'll be here when you're ready to do the actual TR. Sorry to hear you went down! Glad your drive was uneventful.

That is a very busy weekend! Sounds like a mix of happy moments and sad. :( I hope more happy than sad. :goodvibes

JJ had some choking problems again yesterday afternoon and today. This was the first time dh really saw it lasting long. He kind of panicked which made JJ panic a little.

Today he met Trevor and his sisters at GKTW! It was one of our quickest meets ever because we had to check into our resort AND get dh to work. Right now JJ is at play practice.

I had to check his bag before he went. I'm so glad I did. He had all kinds of goodies to give to people. I think he is trying to buy friends? He had packs of Star Wars cards, lollipops from the bank, and a host of other things. Mean mom here took them out. I did leave his pencil and notecards in there.

What a fun busy weekend!! We'll be here when you're ready to do the actual TR. Sorry to hear you went down! Glad your drive was uneventful.

Thanks. Appreciate your support.

That is a very busy weekend! Sounds like a mix of happy moments and sad. :( I hope more happy than sad. :goodvibes

Definitely more happy than sad.

Off to weekend 4!

I hope JJ is better. I can understand DH getting nervous about it, it is so hard to keep it hidden with kids.

How cute about loading the backpack up. I am a card carrying mean mom club. I totally understand.

Hoping the rain is moving out for you so it will be a fabulous weekend! Rainy and windy here from Andrea today. Hopefully she will be gone by the evening.

Love how JJ stashed the goodies...so sweet. Praying today is better for him!

JJ is so sweet wanting to give gifts to his friends! hope the weather is great today so you all can enjoy SWW and Trevor's special day!

Day 1 of weekend 3 was fabulous. JJ and Trevor were asked to be in the parade. I checked the photopass pics and unfortunately the PP didn't get any pictures of our boys in the parade, but got a couple great shots of them at the Celebrity Welcome afterwards. I got a couple good pictures too.

JJ had a good day yesterday. He did not walk in the parade, but was pushed in the w/c. It was just too hot for him to walk. DH hooked up the two hand held airconditioners so that they blew cold air on him from either side (the ones that Judy gave us the heads up about, we got the one for $30 and a generic one for $10 online. Very well worth the money spent.)

We stayed to watch Trevor's JTA. JJ said it was the highlight of his day. His next favorite moment was a magical moment with Chewie. We were walking by and Chewie spotted JJ. He waved to us and motioned for us to come to him. He brought us into him with lots of hugs. JJ felt very special. We all did. Not so sure the people waiting in line for an hour felt that way though. It definitely took us by surprise and was a huge sprinkling of pixie dust.

Day 2 of weekend 3 is today. DH is on his way back from getting a FP for Tom Kane. This one was easy to get. He left here at 6 and got a 10am spot for JJ. The night before, he camped out from 12:30am on to get a fp for Billy Dee Williams.

I hope JJ is better. I can understand DH getting nervous about it, it is so hard to keep it hidden with kids.

How cute about loading the backpack up. I am a card carrying mean mom club. I totally understand.

He hasn't had any more of the choking episodes. I'm wondering if it's from being nervous about the play. Stress is a definite trigger for his seizures. Seems it all started back with the Fabulously Funny Fairytales. I know he is anxious about performing in front of people. We don't tell him it's performance day until right before he goes on stage. He threw up the whole day of the Grinch play. This Aristocat play has 5 paid performances and at least 3 private performances, possibly 5.

Next time he goes to practice (tomorrow) he has to bring enough things to keep him occupied for 8 hours. They have their tech day tomorrow.

Hoping the rain is moving out for you so it will be a fabulous weekend! Rainy and windy here from Andrea today. Hopefully she will be gone by the evening.

Love how JJ stashed the goodies...so sweet. Praying today is better for him!

I hope your weather is clearing.

He had a great day yesterday. Even last night, his sleep was "normal". No myoclonic twitching, no seizures.

JJ is so sweet wanting to give gifts to his friends! hope the weather is great today so you all can enjoy SWW and Trevor's special day!

The weather was sunny and hot. We had to take lots of breaks indoors. Already it's looking like a scorcher today.

sounds like a lot of pixie dust was spread yesterday! so happy Trevor's day had good weather! Maybe Chewie remembered JJ from a previous weekend!

thankful JJ hasn't had anymore choking episodes :goodvibes
have a great time today and stay cool!

sounds like a lot of pixie dust was spread yesterday! so happy Trevor's day had good weather! Maybe Chewie remembered JJ from a previous weekend!

thankful JJ hasn't had anymore choking episodes :goodvibes
have a great time today and stay cool!

Lots of pixie dust.

I KNOW Chewie remembered him.

Today JJ was in the parade again. This time I pushed him, instead of dh. He did great, then all of the sudden he wasn't doing great. We are back at the resort and he is resting.

Awesome pixie dust with Chewie!!

Hope JJ started feeling better and had a great rest of the day!

How cool JJ got to be in the parade two days!! I bet it was magical being able to experience some of Trevor's specials moments as well. Can't wait to hear all the details of Chewie. Fantastic!

Hoping JJs day is starting off well and the heat will be ok today. Beautiful day here yesterday.....Carolina blue sky but oh the humidity! Went antiquing yesterday and found some items for me and some to resale on the etsy store. One item for me was a donald duck milk glass pedestal mug. He's so cute! Headed to church this morning then home to get some laundry done. Enjoy your day!

Awesome pixie dust with Chewie!!

Hope JJ started feeling better and had a great rest of the day!

His whole day was spent in the room after he had problems. In the evening, we ventured out to DHS to go shopping and we did muppets.

How cool JJ got to be in the parade two days!! I bet it was magical being able to experience some of Trevor's specials moments as well. Can't wait to hear all the details of Chewie. Fantastic!

Hoping JJs day is starting off well and the heat will be ok today. Beautiful day here yesterday.....Carolina blue sky but oh the humidity! Went antiquing yesterday and found some items for me and some to resale on the etsy store. One item for me was a donald duck milk glass pedestal mug. He's so cute! Headed to church this morning then home to get some laundry done. Enjoy your day!

Alyson, there were more than two days!! And let me say he was in his glory each time.

Both Jackie and I wish we were closer. As she said, we couldn't be further away from each other. The boys hit it off great. The girls were too shy, but JJ sure tried to warm his way into their heart.

JJ's day is being spent at the theater in the air conditioning. No worries of overheating. My only concern this afternoon is the changing of the sets and that he stays out of the danger zones and blind spots so hundreds of pounds of scenery don't drop on him. This is the first run with the set changes and the actors and lighting.

Your shopping day sounds like a success! Would love to see a picture of your Donald Duck item.

Hope church was great and you got your laundry done.

I am doing mine while I'm home. DH is solo at DHS and I just heard he did something special and I missed it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter