Columbia Harbour House- no more hush puppies??

Bellex917

Mouseketeer
I was just looking at their menu and they are no longer there. Can anyone confirm if they're gone?? I LOVE them.

I was just looking at their menu and they are no longer there. Can anyone confirm if they're gone?? I LOVE them.
I'm looking at menu and it has them as a side dish and with the Trio platter.

Entrées

Lobster Roll

Chilled Lobster with a touch of Mayonnaise on a New England-style Bun and served with French Fries
$16.99

New England Shrimp Boil

Shrimp, Potatoes, Corn, and Andouille Sausage cooked in a Spiced Broth served with warm Parker House Rolls
$16.29

Grilled Salmon

Served with Rice and Green Beans
$14.79

Grilled Shrimp Skewer

Served with Rice and Green Beans
$14.49

Trio Platter

Combination of Fried Shrimp, Chicken Strips, and Battered Fish served with Hushpuppies and choice of Side
$14.29

Sea Captain's Fish Sandwich

Battered Fish, Red Cabbage Slaw, Tartar Sauce, and French Fries
$13.29

Mixed Greens Salad

Mixed Greens with Apples, Cheddar, Dried Cranberries, Onions, and Apple Vinaigrette topped with Chicken Strips
$12.79

Chicken Strips (4 pieces)

Served with French Fries
$10.99

Plant-Based

Plant-based Crab Cake Sandwich

Served with Red Cabbage Slaw and French Fries
$13.49

Sides

New England Clam Chowder

$6.79

French Fries

$4.99

Green Beans

$4.99

Hushpuppies

$4.99

PB&J Uncrustable

$4.79

Mobile order did not show them today as an option! I hope it was a fluke on the website.
Note: I think many of us have experienced that the mobile app does not offer all the options that the menu at the restaurant does. I have actually stopped mobile ordering until I get to the restaurant to make sure there isn't something else on the menu that I can't see on the app that I might want.

Note: I think many of us have experienced that the mobile app does not offer all the options that the menu at the restaurant does. I have actually stopped mobile ordering until I get to the restaurant to make sure there isn't something else on the menu that I can't see on the app that I might want.
This is a shame but probably what we will do as well with the exception of a couple places.

They are showing as being available on the Mobile Order section of the app right now...but also, see if you can find Savannah Classics Original Hushpuppies in your local grocer's freezer: https://savannahclassics.com/product-locator/

(We get ours from Wegmans even though it doesn't show as a location on the product locator list....)

If you can find them near you, you're welcome! If not, I'm sorry :(

I just saw this on another site and I’m so sad. But I also see that my favorite mixed green salad with chicken is also gone 😭. I’m literally running out of places I actually enjoy eating at MK.

RIP 😵
IMG_0303.jpeg

IMG_0304.jpeg

Edited to Add: I see this original post was from January, but as of today they are gone from the Mobile Order Menu.

Last edited:
What abou the tuna sandwich. It was perfect for hot days. I did not see it listed on the menu.

Disney Food Blog has reported they are gone. They had one of their reporters go to CHH and ask. CM's said they do not know why or if they will be back.

We are so sad about this. I had the trio platter a couple of times over the last year or so and the fish has looked nothing like the photo. It has been much smaller and of worse quality than it used to be. My daughter said the shrimp was ok. The chicken was ok. My daughter loved the lobster roll but said the photo of it looks different and the bun looks different.

I had the trio platter a couple of times over the last year or so and the fish has looked nothing like the photo. It has been much smaller and of worse quality than it used to be.
I agree. Had that last fall. The other 2 parts were good, but the fish was the worst part of the meal and it used to be very good. Sad to see the hushpuppies gone as they were a more unique offering there.

Sadly, as much as CHH has declined, it's still one of the better food options at MK! That's not exactly impressive, you know?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter