Color Swap Elements: CLOSED see post 245 pg17

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't be a swap without one of my stupid questions!!!!
So here it is:
Ok so it's a color swap and I see I can do a topper but I kinda don't get what I would put on a topper if the subject is Blue.
Now for my "blue" group I want to do a Splish Splash theme like pool and water-ish stuff. Now can I use that cool Jolee's topper that's all jelled that says "Splish Splash" double mounted on cardstock? I have blue water printed paper and I bought bazzill swiss dot blue cardstock to do all my mat elements.
Is all this cool????

You could, if you already have the paper, save it for the "Weird Everyday" swap. I'm sure Tinkerbean would be receptive to some sort of water-based pages - or am I wrong, other mother?

There's generally watery pages in "weird everyday". I've still got some colour sets from last time which were too "themed" to use yet - all the others ahve gone!

We are back from vacation and I'm still in a vacation haze.... WDW and DCL were AMAZING!!!

Anyway, I've now PM'd my address and my groups look good. Thanks DIT for getting me signed up! :goodvibes

I have all of my patterned papers and most of my solids- although I may need to buy a few more matching sheets . I am not listed as in group I3 in the list of groups but I am in that group as well. Thank you for all the work you are doing in this Susan.

Rebecca

THanks Rebecca. I use that as my packing list, so it is important to be correct. I fixed it.

We are all checked in. I need a few more addresses.

THanks Rebecca. I use that as my packing list, so it is important to be correct. I fixed it.

We are all checked in. I need a few more addresses.

Do you have mine? I PM'ed it to you a while ago with a few questions, so it might have gotten caught up in the bustle.

OK...I have a question. I just ordered my paper for the specialty groups, but I couldn't find the specific bazzill colors listed in the sign-ups. Where do I get them? I usually go to a scrapbooking store an hour from my home to match things up, but I don't know if they'll have the exact colors listed. Is there an on-line place to order them by the sheet?

thanks!

Lots of online stores do packs to match up - not sure if they're the exact colours listed but generally pretty good. I've used Scrappindeals:thumbsup2

OK...I have a question. I just ordered my paper for the specialty groups, but I couldn't find the specific bazzill colors listed in the sign-ups. Where do I get them? I usually go to a scrapbooking store an hour from my home to match things up, but I don't know if they'll have the exact colors listed. Is there an on-line place to order them by the sheet?

thanks!

I ordered from embellish it. I also have ordered from a cherry on top and scrapsupply.

For a few of my groups I am not using any bazzill, just the patterned paper.

What do you want to do about group U, porcelain?

I've used cherry on top as well for bazzil matches and they were good:thumbsup2 Matched nicely and quick service (yes, even to here:eek:):goodvibes

So I decided to do a little one-woman crop tonight/this morning... just me and the Today's Country station on TV... :rolleyes1

Anyway, I finished three groups!!! Rustic: Red/Burgundy, Black&Red, and Purple. I used the core color paper and sanded it - I feel like I have a scrapbook store in my lungs right now... :crazy2:

Question about tags as an element~ I had cut some extra tags for the tag swap which happen to be the right colors (pink, brown and purple) Can I use those as my element? They are embellied and have a writing space on the back which means in a way there is 2 layers of paper. 1) I think its nice 2) I would use it in my book, so I think it meets the criteria but Susan you are hostess so you tell me please. Thank you!

Are we/should we post prototypes as we go along?

ZTH~ I have 2 and 1/2 groups done. Good job!:yay:

Question about tags as an element~ I had cut some extra tags for the tag swap which happen to be the right colors (pink, brown and purple) Can I use those as my element? They are embellied and have a writing space on the back which means in a way there is 2 layers of paper. 1) I think its nice 2) I would use it in my book, so I think it meets the criteria but Susan you are hostess so you tell me please. Thank you!

Are we/should we post prototypes as we go along?

ZTH~ I have 2 and 1/2 groups done. Good job!:yay:

Yes, a large tag would count as an element.

Yes, post photos please! It is not required, but I like to look at them and it saves me some work later:thumbsup2 I'll gather them altogether in a slide show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter