CM's from week of Feb 3-9

CynJ

Caffeinated Insomniac
I just wanted to send out a quick Thank You to all the CM's that worked during our stay in February. My mother and I had a fantastic experience overall!! There were helpful, friendly CM's everywhere. The parks and our hotel were spotless! We had wonderful meals everywhere we went - and especially at Marrakesh, the Garden Grill, and Le Cellier!

We watched the Tapestry of Dreams 4 times - and couldn't get enough - all I can say is WOW! You all looked like you were having such fun! Keep it up!!

And to the bratty Chip at the Garden Grill - blowing your nose on my stolen scrunchie wasn't necessary but it was hilarious! Our character meal there was definitely one of our top five highlights from our trip!

To the security guards doing the checks at the entrances - kudos to you - that isn't an easy job in the least! And thanks to all of you that made sure to mention where first-aid was when you saw my mothers insulin kit- it really made us feel like you were looking out for us!

Again a huge thank you to everyone! We really felt the magic!! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter