CLOSED: 300 Points Remaining for Rent: 150 BLT $20pp, 150 SSR $19pp – Travel After Dec 1, 2022 (Dec 22 UY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a 1 bedroom lake view for 219 points. Please PM me if you'd like to book.
I am interested in booking but unable to send a PM. I tried the scrap posts to get to 10 but it has locked me from posting for an hour. I'd love to book and can PM as soon as I can get 10 posts to do so. It did allow me to edit this post though...

Last edited:
There is a 1 bedroom lake view for 219 points. Please PM me if you'd like to book.
Finally hit the 10 posts needed to PM a couple of hours ago but still not able to send a PM. Not sure if you can ping me first to start the converstion. If the points are no longer available for BLT please let me know and I'll move on! Thanks!

Finally hit the 10 posts needed to PM a couple of hours ago but still not able to send a PM. Not sure if you can ping me first to start the converstion. If the points are no longer available for BLT please let me know and I'll move on! Thanks!
PM sent

I am interested in booking below split stay. David's DVC said there was availability but they could not source 300 points to cover the reservation. Are you able to? I cannot PM yet, still working on reaching 10 posts with the time intervals.

Polynesian Studio Standard 12/27-12/31
Animal Kingdom Kidani Village 1-Bedroom Savanna View 12/31-1/6

I am interested in booking below split stay. David's DVC said there was availability but they could not source 300 points to cover the reservation. Are you able to? I cannot PM yet, still working on reaching 10 posts with the time intervals.

Polynesian Studio Standard 12/27-12/31
Animal Kingdom Kidani Village 1-Bedroom Savanna View 12/31-1/6
As of right now, those rooms are not in the 7-month window and I don't own at either of those resorts so I am unable to help. You'll want to look for renters on the board that have points at Poly and AKV.

I am looking for a studio at Bay Lake for any 4 or 5 night stretch between 9/15 and 10/28 if anything is available. I think David's said 10/22 - 10/26 was available, but not sure if it still is.

Hi, are you able to PM me now to start conversation? I apologize, but this is confusing. I believe I have the 10 posts. Thanks!!

I have 1400+ points available for rent, good until Dec 1, 2023. There is a $1pp small reservation fee for reservations < 75 points (my preference is to have as few reservations as possible to use up the points).

750 VGF @ $20pp (350 Dec 21 UY bankable to 22, 400 Dec 22 UY)

150 SSR @ $19pp (150 Dec 22 UY)

150 BLT @ $20pp (150 Dec 22 UY)

I am an experienced renter, use a contract and accept payment via Paypal.

PM me if you are interested.

*update remaining points
I have 1400+ points available for rent, good until Dec 1, 2023. There is a $1pp small reservation fee for reservations < 75 points (my preference is to have as few reservations as possible to use up the points).

750 VGF @ $20pp (350 Dec 21 UY bankable to 22, 400 Dec 22 UY)

150 SSR @ $19pp (150 Dec 22 UY)

150 BLT @ $20pp (150 Dec 22 UY)

I am an experienced renter, use a contract and accept payment via Paypal.

PM me if you are interested.

*update remaining points
Im sorry but I do not know how to PM.
Hello i’m looking for for a reservation at old key west from 2 bedroom villa from july 3 2022 to july 8 2022. I’m trying to join family already vacationing there and only can afford 3000 let me know if you can help my email is jofesthechef@aol.com
Thank you.

I am looking for a studio at Bay Lake for any 4 or 5 night stretch between 9/15 and 10/28 if anything is available. I think David's said 10/22 - 10/26 was available, but not sure if it still is.
BLT is pretty well booked. The longest slot is 2 nights in BLT Lake Studio Oct 10-12. If the 9th pops open it would be 4 nights but not sure if that would happen.

Im sorry but I do not know how to PM.
Hello i’m looking for for a reservation at old key west from 2 bedroom villa from july 3 2022 to july 8 2022. I’m trying to join family already vacationing there and only can afford 3000 let me know if you can help my email is jofesthechef@aol.com
Thank you.
The room is available for 185 points. The cost is 3700 for me to do it. I'd watch the board to see people who have points expiring and would rent them on discount. My points are effectively good until Dec 1 2023 (or longer) so I don't have interest to discount them.

The room is available for 185 points. The cost is 3700 for me to do it. I'd watch the board to see people who have points expiring and would rent them on discount. My points are effectively good until Dec 1 2023 (or longer) so I don't have interest to discount them.

Ok. Thank you for letting me know. The absolute highest i could go would be 3400. I will keep an eye out for those points expiring.

BLT is pretty well booked. The longest slot is 2 nights in BLT Lake Studio Oct 10-12. If the 9th pops open it would be 4 nights but not sure if that would happen.
Thanks for checking. If you end up seeing it open up and still are interested in selling it let me know!

Hi, I am interested in Staying at Saratoga Springs Resort (1 Bed) from 13/09/22 - 23/09/22 (10 nights). Which is 214 points. would this be possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter