Any Peeps out there still using Shell gift cards?

1716216280824.png
Stack the Savings!
  • T-Mobile Tuesday - members can save 10¢ per gallon, up to 20 gallons.
  • Join Shell Fuel Rewards and download the Shell App.
    • Earn rewards and free stuff!
    • Pay cash prices when using Shell gift cards via the Shell app either at the pump or in-store.
    • Plus, see which of your local Grocery Stores offer rewards that can be redeemed at participating Shell stations.

I noticed today that I can make multiple DGC purchases at Target on the same billing statement. I bought two $500 gift cards for $950. Once they posted to my account and I made a payment on my target credit card I was able to purchase two more just now and my statement has not closed yet.

Costco
1716219578530.png

• $100 Romano's Macaroni Grill (Two - $50) eGift Cards for $64.99
  • $100 Sullivan's Steakhouse (Two - $50) eGift Cards for $64.99
  • $100 Crumbl (Four - $25) Gift Cards for $79.99
    • In-warehouse Only
    • Limit – I don’t think there is one.
    • Note, YMMV item seems to sell out very quickly. I believe this is going to be an everyday pricing.
    • Expiry date unknown.

Any Peeps out there still using Shell gift cards?

View attachment 861542
Stack the Savings!
  • T-Mobile Tuesday - members can save 10¢ per gallon, up to 20 gallons.
  • Join Shell Fuel Rewards and download the Shell App.
    • Earn rewards and free stuff!
    • Pay cash prices when using Shell gift cards via the Shell app either at the pump or in-store.
    • Plus, see which of your local Grocery Stores offer rewards that can be redeemed at participating Shell stations.
Shell plays games with their gift cards; only Shell egift cards can be used in the app but not physical Shell gift cards. They are basically saying they won't let you get the app discount on a card that you probably got at a discount when buying in a store.

Credit Card Offers & More

Best Buy Amex Offer: Get +1 Membership Rewards point per eligible dollar spent, up to 5,000 points
Expires 9/30/24.

Just Food For Dogs Amex Offer: Spend $100 or more, get $25 back
Expires 10/15/24.

CVS Chase Offer: 10% back $5 max
Expires 6/19/24. Post #25022 :thumbsup2 @veginaz
**DDG Expires 6/20/24.
Rakuten 5% cb In-Store - Excludes gift cards.
1716302903521.png

Amazon Discover Offer: Various Offers
  • Earn 6% cash back at Amazon, up to $1000.
  • Targeted via email - Earn an extra 6% cash back at Amazon.com
  • You can earn up to $60 extra cash back.
  • Must activate the offer through the email you received.
  • Expires 6/30/24. DoC

Even if you checked for Chase Bonuses at the start of the 2nd Qtr. it's time to check again to see if you were targeted for these offers or others.

Chase Bonus Offers: Targeted
  • Chase Freedom Unlimited/Flex: Use the Chase Bonus link below to see if you were targeted.
    • Earn $50 cash back when you make 20 purchases each month from May through July 2024 with your Chase Freedom Unlimited Card. (Each purchase must be at least $2 to qualify). That’s in addition to the cash back regularly earned. DoC
    • Spend $5,000 by 10/31/24 and get bonus $100/10,000. DoC
Chase Bonus:
I already have a Max offer on my Freedom Flex but tried again.
1716305495627.png
1716305163340.png

And nothing new for Disney Visa
1716305210679.png
Hopefully you'll receive better than me.

YUM!
1716307909956.png
Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Nothing Bundt Cakes Bundlets
through May 25th.
  • Redeem this offer online or in-store and apply promo code MAYBOGO24.
  • Limit of one per guest.
  • Make sure you have at least two bundtlets in your cart before applying the promo code.
  • Keep in mind that the promotion is valid at participating bakeries only.

1716307807468.png

1716308270744.png

Starbucks Summer Game is Live through June 17th! Play the new Starbucks Summer Game and win awesome prizes including free food, drinks, stars, gift cards, or a trip for two! Earn one entry for every Starbucks purchase you make during this game! And if you didn’t make a purchase, simply click on ‘To enter without making a purchase’, answer a couple of questions, and get an entry!

Prepare to sip, spin, and win your way to coffee paradise! Many prizes await and all you have to do is sign in to your Rewards Account (free to join) and play the game through the Starbucks app or the summer game website! Get started here or see all the rules here!

Is there any way to know the quarterly bonuses actually are (or aren't)? Every time I try using the website, I get either the already enrolled screen or not eligible screen. However, I don't even know what the offer is I'm not eligible for or already enrolled in, lol.

Military Appreciation Month & Memorial Day Discounts 2024

1716309518950.png

Memorial Day serves as a reminder of our service members who paid the ultimate price and gave their lives in defense of our nation. Remembering their legacy and sacrifice is the best way we can honor them. Many companies, restaurants and other organizations also use Memorial Day to honor military members and veterans for their service. The following is a list of some military discounts and activities that are available to military members, veterans and in some cases, their families.

The Military Wallet
Veteran.com
Military Money
ID.me
We Salute (formally Veteran's Advantage)

Also be sure to look at your grocery store ads, some Weekly ad links can be found on Post #2 Discount District. And don't forget your shopping portals for in-store and/or online opportunities.

1716310108448.png

1716310165738.png

Is there any way to know the quarterly bonuses actually are (or aren't)? Every time I try using the website, I get either the already enrolled screen or not eligible screen. However, I don't even know what the offer is I'm not eligible for or already enrolled in, lol.

At the beginning of every quarter, I update Post #3 Credit Card Offers & More which also includes offers and Bonuses.

When you do get a bonus, take a screen dump/shot of it and add it to your spreadsheet. Yes, even if you're not interested in the bonus, that way you can keep track.

As far as logging into your cc account to see these targeted bonuses, I don't recall there ever being a way to view them. You can only view the regulars offers like this one for example:

1716310992636.png

Now, I could be wrong and I look forward to being schooled.

Added Offers ~ 5/21/24 / Discount District

Giant Eagle
1716314033248.png

• Earn $6 Members / $9 Pros for every $100 you spend on Choice Gift Cards
    • In-store and Online - Blackhawk Network
    • Excludes: Giving Good and One4all
  • Buy $100+Kohl's Gift Cards & Get $15 Off
    • In-store only
    • Limit 1 per household.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 5/16/24 - 6/05/24.
According the date found in the weekly ad, these offers are valid now.

Food City

1716315393210.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $15 Off
    • Includes: Aeropostale, Applebee's, Arby's, Barnes & Noble, Fandango, GameStop, GolfNow and Sony PlayStation
    • Limit 2 promotions, per day and must be in a single transaction, with card.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 5/22/24 - 5/28/24.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter