Circle Journal COMPLETE

Ok then, ignore my PM Kellie and I'll add you in:hug: I've got some perfect paper for your pages:goodvibes

My theme is going to be "joy" I havent thought of exact title yet. But you will scrap about stuff that brings you joy!

Mazda, I'm not limiting the recipe to Disney. It will be any recipe you like, but you will theme your pages to your favorite character. The recipe and character don't have to relate to each other at all.

We can go up to 15, but if it goes over that I'll split into two groups. So don't let it put you off ;)

I hope you consider joining. I loved what you did for the MAW swap. This is my first circle journal swap too, so your not alone.

Aw, thanks :lovestruc that's very sweet of you. I've done circle journals before, but I don't know if I can come up with pages for some of the topics you gals have chosen :) Let me think about it for a bit and I'll get back.

Off to the Girl Scout Cookie Kick-Off, if you don't hear from me for a few days, send ice cream :rotfl:

I know what you mean. There are a lot of receipes and I am a terriable cook!

Wow! I didn't realize there would be so many recipes involved. I better start looking for some of my favorites. I too am terrible at cooking so I better taste test my recipes before putting them in anyone's book. LOL!

You only need one or two recipes really - a cookie one and a healthy one - as they'll all end in different books ;) And a Disney one you can get off here or allears.net - just copy and paste:thumbsup2

You only need one or two recipes really - a cookie one and a healthy one - as they'll all end in different books ;) And a Disney one you can get off here or allears.net - just copy and paste:thumbsup2

Yup. You can use the same layout, just tweeked for size, in every book, if it matches the theme. We all will only see it the one time in our own books.

I'd like to play. I have a 6x12, but I don't know if that's too big for mailing purposes...I'll look at my 8x8 and let you know my title and size this evening!

Thanks!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter