• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas Ornaments - Phone number?

mnwdwfans

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone, we have a family tradition of getting Ear Hat Ornaments every year. As we say in our house "Covid ruins everything" happened to our trip this year, so we are trying to get them another way.

I have been trying to find a phone number or email for either Ye Olde Christmas Shop in the Magic Kingdom or Days of Christmas in Disney Springs. The only number I can find on google gets me to a non-descript voice mail box.

Any help would be appreciated!!!

I tried to get a number for Uptown Jewelers at MK last month with no luck. I actually spoke with a CM who made several attempts to get me through but it ended up there is no "outside" line. She said the only chance was if I had a receipt with the phone number on it...we made a purchase there last year, but I don't have the receipt.

I wanted a D & B purse which sold out immediately. I suspect that resellers clean out much of the merch from these stores and they don't want to deal with continuous calls - even from those of us that just want one or two items. Sorry for the bad news!

This isn't directly to the store, but I have this information saved. Called them a few years ago to get some park merchandise, I've also emailed them successfully. It's been a couple years but hopefully this is still up to date. Merchandise team phone number is 877-560-6477 or they can be reached at Merchandise.Guest.Services@DisneyParks.com.

edit: I also just googled to see if the above info was still current (couldn't tell) and found Disney World specific mail order info: wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com and 407-363-6200.

Last edited:
This isn't directly to the store, but I have this information saved. Called them a few years ago to get some park merchandise, I've also emailed them successfully. It's been a couple years but hopefully this is still up to date. Merchandise team phone number is 877-560-6477 or they can be reached at Merchandise.Guest.Services@DisneyParks.com.

edit: I also just googled to see if the above info was still current (couldn't tell) and found Disney World specific mail order info: wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com and 407-363-6200.
Thank you so much, any shot I can take is a shot I can take.

I tried to get a number for Uptown Jewelers at MK last month with no luck. I actually spoke with a CM who made several attempts to get me through but it ended up there is no "outside" line. She said the only chance was if I had a receipt with the phone number on it...we made a purchase there last year, but I don't have the receipt.

I wanted a D & B purse which sold out immediately. I suspect that resellers clean out much of the merch from these stores and they don't want to deal with continuous calls - even from those of us that just want one or two items. Sorry for the bad news!
I appreciate the reply.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter