Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

FLY THE FREAKIN' W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
64db7902ac716d0011c80bdcb14c0661.jpg

LOVE seeing the 9th inning Cub's we all know!
Crazy a$$ 5th and yeah, the Braves were robbed but part of me says things went our way after all these crap Ump calls this season. AAJ,Addie and Zobie all CLUTCH!

According to the Sun Times, Ozuna's arm sleeve is Nike branded and Nike is the official apparel provider for the Cards which seems to make a difference. Cespedes also wears Nike. What got Zobie in trouble was him wearing and talking about his PF Flyers and I don't think New Balance has an agreement with the Cubs.

FWIW, Good on Kolton Wong! But ... since it's not Nike I think it'll be next.
Wong is wearing his right now against the Twins..BS double standard. I guess the Cubs need to strike a deal with NB then and have them make Willy's sleeve as well.

Last edited:
and I LOVED seeing Addie fired up after his 2b...get his confidence back. HUGE win...and STL is losing 4-1, down to their last 3 outs!

Guys, DH gave me Cub's FannieMay, little chocolate wrapped baseballs.
images
I had 4 before tonight's game. I shall do the same tomorrow but there is NO WAY I can do this before ever game, lol. I will look like Augustus Gloop from Willy Wonka :rotfl2:

We needed a win like THAT on so many levels.
I really hope it lights a fire...while the bats have been heating up for the most part lately, it's like the guys are going through the motions or something (and the defense :scared:) that 9th...being pro-active vs reactive..can be quite the catalyst.:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

here is the WHAT CRAZINESS WILL ENSUE TONIGHT? lineup
LETS GO CUBBIES!!!!!!!!!Get another W for Doc!!!!!!!!!!!!
(hoping it isn't rained out)

DdV47qUX4AAufte.jpg:large

Buccos won,STL won and the Brewers are up 8-2 on AZ. Pretty sure this would be a good time to start a W streak

Well, the satellite went out just as Addie came up to bat in the ninth. So we missed the sad ending.

Somebody needs to get inside Rizzo and Javy's heads to solve their batting issues. Joe should have pulled CJ a couple of batters earlier.

Well, the satellite went out just as Addie came up to bat in the ninth. So we missed the sad ending.

Somebody needs to get inside Rizzo and Javy's heads to solve their batting issues. Joe should have pulled CJ a couple of batters earlier.
I was thinking more along the lines of walk Albies every time, bunt and small ball. AAJ's catch was INSANE and Addie and KB still hitting, unfortunate to waste it. Chatwood was doing ok & while I know Joe went with the short leash for the match~ups, I kinda wish he had left him in to finish the 6th. Great hustle by Duensing to 1st on that DP tho!:thumbsup2 I think Joe left CJ in for the mental aspect, so he could literally face Markaikas again (wasn't that who hit the homer off of him yesterday?) but it didn't go so well. I guess one could look at things like we are pretty good for a 4th place team :crazy:

At the park...it's not Wrigley though. :sad:

Looking for another W
Guess you will be looking for another day...are going again tomorrow? If you do, can you pass a note to Joe to walk Ozzie? I don't care that Lester is pitching and Ozzie steals. That Cub Killer is the king of EXBH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter