Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

WIND BLOWING OUT

I hope 3 am does his thing...seems like he hits better off the bench than when he starts. Addie with little time out
LETS GO CUBBIES! BIG GAME TODAY!!!!!!!!

DdKi3EUVMAIunBZ.jpg:large

Well, that didn't turn out well. At least AAJ did what he needed to do. Home run with 2RBIs. I had hope for Bote. Then they brought in Happ(less).

Last edited:

the guys never quit :D If we had stunned them with another come from behind win? On runs being walked in again? OMG, could you imagine? They's be so stunned we'd have a better than decent shot in Atlanta, but dang, they are good and even better at home. Pretty rough outing for Q but you just know Flowers knew exactly what to tell his team (Flowers used to be Q's catcher on the Sox) I had a few things to tell that Ump~ he was beyond horrendous for both sides, but hey MLB, lets worry about the color of the cleats, not the quality of the Umping. Rizzo with that running mistake, and the sloppy play overall. I thought the Sux had stayed behind to impersonate the Cubs. Everybody was in JR 42's...it could happened. Speaking of Happ~ yeah Joe threw him in on the match up as TLS being Lefty. Happ should look into acting, he sold that HBP like it was gonna get him an Oscar, lol. Had the wind been blowing out on KB's last AB like it was earlier? might've had a chance.
Biggest issue was Q not going deep enough into this game. Cubs have 10 games in a row and the bullpen cannot continue at this rate and be successful. Starting to see some chinks in the armor already with CJ yesterday and Brian today (but then again, the Ump was awful) Thankfully Javy was ok, and lets get these games back in Atlanta!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw it. I'm not so sure that it's a stupid rule. I think it's meant to make the team look more alike in their uniforms while also allowing the players some individuality. Perhaps they can negotiate that neutral colors like black and white are OK for all teams.

they have taken it even further... Willy was notified he can no longer wear his sleeve with the Venezuelan colors on it :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: total BS. They can't use the reason that it doesn't have the team color of blue on it this time. Total DB power kick crap from the MLB. Let the guys have some individuality, especially since it isn't hurting ANYONE! Hope he wears a shirt under his jersey ...better do away with all the themed uniform games too, no more Mother's/Father's/Memorial/Jackie Robinson/All-Star/ Patriotic/ etc Day.

Last edited:
Did you notice on Sunday that Willie took off the pink catcher's gear and put on the regular gear? I bet Kyle was really distracted with all that pink and it was hard to see the ball. I hate all that hot pink stuff anyway.

Did you notice on Sunday that Willie took off the pink catcher's gear and put on the regular gear? I bet Kyle was really distracted with all that pink and it was hard to see the ball. I hate all that hot pink stuff anyway.
I did see that..Willy also has a red sleeve, I wonder if THAT one is banned as well. I am trying to find out if the sleeve is banned because it is a country representation issue or color. If I see Cespedes, Ozuna still wearing lime green neon sleeve :mad: or Wong with his one for Hawaii! grrrrrrrr

On our way to Cubbies game.
Go CUBS go!!

Hope we win...the braves are doing well this year.
AWWWYEAAAAHHHHHH! GET THE W DOC!!!!!

Here's the "Win for Doc" lineup~AKA I think Joe means business with the bats to balance out the Yu

LETS GO CUBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!upload_2018-5-15_16-51-5.jpeg
images

DdQzIdZWkAAASbJ.jpg:large

I did see that..Willy also has a red sleeve, I wonder if THAT one is banned as well. I am trying to find out if the sleeve is banned because it is a country representation issue or color. If I see Cespedes, Ozuna still wearing lime green neon sleeve :mad: or Wong with his one for Hawaii! grrrrrrrr
According to the Sun Times, Ozuna's arm sleeve is Nike branded and Nike is the official apparel provider for the Cards which seems to make a difference. Cespedes also wears Nike. What got Zobie in trouble was him wearing and talking about his PF Flyers and I don't think New Balance has an agreement with the Cubs.

FWIW, Good on Kolton Wong! But ... since it's not Nike I think it'll be next.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter