Chicago area Diser's - check in here Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening all.
Slo, I sure hope Katie is better in the morning.:hug:
Busy day today. PTO had cookie sales at school, so I was there all day baking. My DD came in our house tonight and said I still smelled like cookies. HHMMMMM, new perfume? Even DH liked the smell and he thought it was perfume!!:rotfl:
Bunchkin, I checked out that thread. Lot of pot stirrers over there. I was scared!!! Stayed far away!!!! I do agree with you. It was terrible, but we are not all like that. I even tried to go with Red Cross to LA, but couldn't get in on a training session in time. There are rotten people everywhere.
If only everyone in the world had to follow the Laws of Disney for customer service, the world would be a much nicer place.:hippie:
Tomorrow is my DAY OF REST. I am pooped after the past few days. Sleep!!! I need the Sandman to find me and stay with me all night, and I need to stop having odd dreams that wake me up. Sometimes I wake up and think, "What was that all about?"
Ok well, I guess I'll go take some Benedryl and try to get some decent sleep. Night all!!!

i had my honeymoon in new orleans.

stayed on bourbon street.

it was lovely there.

i just ignore the comments on the issue that's over in the cb.
you can't argue with an idiot.

the only time i ever post about a team is when its the cards and the cubs...

grew up in st. louis area with the cards.
all 4 males in the house hate the cards.

i know, this group is the cubbie fan club but that's okay, we need variety. i still love you all.

it's always a long season when baseball rolls around in my house...:rotfl:

but i am a bears, bulls, blackhawks, wolves and card fan.

just now ending a long day.

hope all the sickies are doing better tonight.

i read the controversial thread and wanted to ask but didn't, how does anyone know if that was actual chicago residents that made the ugly comments.

just because someone is a bears fan doesn't mean they live in the city or surrrounding area.

i read in our local paper people from green bay, who by the way are in the minority, came to cheer for the bears.

people from iowa came for that game also.

i would never make a generalized statement that would hurt someone's feelings that deep. it is just not a nice thing to do.

geffric remembered me and sent me the heart/kiss.

what am i doing wrong as it is not showing up on my siggie?

it only shows as the link
and boy do i look stupid now.............

Hey Sandy - Did you happen to see the repo-cruise in 08'. We've got our date on the 13 of Oct in 07' but we're looking hard at the eastern bound panama canal. 15 days OMG!:scared: That would be great.:thumbsup2 We might just change the date and go on that one.:idea: It looks to good.:cloud9:

Hey Sandy - Did you happen to see the repo-cruise in 08'. We've got our date on the 13 of Oct in 07' but we're looking hard at the eastern bound panama canal. 15 days OMG!:scared: That would be great.:thumbsup2 We might just change the date and go on that one.:idea: It looks to good.:cloud9:

:banana: Congrats on post #100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

Hi Macraven..
It's always nice when you're back! Is WASABI:rotfl2: still keeping you busy???

Bunchkin... I agree with you on all points today and this evening..

Tiggern2.... Enjoy your rest! You definitely deserve it!

Sandy...Good luck with the "war on germs". It seems to be never ending!

Jedi & Slo...the shot thing has JUST started this year with DD4.:scared1:

SamIAm.... Hope you are feeling better. I can COMPLETELY relate!!!!

Hi Hersey!
Hi RosePrincess!

Hi to the rest I didn't address personally! I love ya all!
princess: Tomorrow night...Princesses On Ice! CAN NOT wait!princess:

Thanks for all your well wishes for my little Katie :)
We luckily made it through the night w/o any sickness :thumbsup2 But before I went on the computer she woke up to use the washroom. When I felt her, she still had a slight fever, so I gave her some more Motrin and tucked her into bed. We'll see what the rest of the day brings for her.

Jedi - I figured you had a reason behind your fear, most people always seem to ::yes::

Bunchkin - I also marched at a professional football game, but not in Chicago, it was a Green Bay Packers game. I remember it if it were yesterday. Our drum majors kept telling us to not look up at the big screen, and keep our focus on what we were doing. Unfortunatly, one of the drummers didn't listen, he looked at the screen, and messed himself totally up:sad2: He paid the price for that when he returned - my band teacher was very very strict!!!!

Tigggerrnn - I hope you have a good day off today :)

macraven - If you are only showing the link, you may need to put the around it. Hit the envelope and put the link in it there, this should wrap the[img] around it. If you have any questions, pm me :thumbsup2

[B]bigben[/B] - Thanks for the info, we'll check it out!!! :thumbsup2

[B]Debbie[/B] - That's so funny that you appetizers from that thread. Well, at least something positive came out of that!!!:)
**Nice picture of you all in your siggie. Is that your mom? You two look alot alike.

Well, I'll be home all day.
I'm sure I'll pop in again sometime.
Until then, have a great day :wave:

Morning.. work has been busy..
I didn't check out the other thread as I really avoid any thread that smacks of controversy.. I tend to shy away from debates or things that can turn nasty.

SLO how is Katie this morning?

bigben we are getting a quote for the EB repo cruise too.. just me and DH though as the boys will be in school.. So we will see. Dh is very hestitant as we will need to find a sitter for the boys.

Hope everyone is doing well.. I'll try and get on later..

Good Morning!!

May today be a much calmer day then yesterday! :goodvibes :hippie:

Right now I am waiting for little man to get dressed but he's distracted by the block table in his room.
And Lauren just got up too. Even at 9yrs old it still takes her forever to get ready!! :rolleyes: I can't wait to see what she is like when she is a teen and into makeup and such.

Last night she asked me at what age did I start dating!! :scared1:
This was a couple hours after she told me a 2nd grader on the bus told her he loved her!!! :eek: :scared1: :faint:

slo Marching in a Packers game would have been cool! :thumbsup2 I like the cheesehead team myself! :laughing:
What instrument did you play?

geffric How old are your boys? Leaving kids home at any age can be hard!

Tiggerrn That's very nice that you tried to go witht he Red Cross to NO!! :thumbsup2

Debbie Some of those appetizers did sound good! :rotfl:
I walked away from that thread and didn't post again.

Well I need to run! Frodo is ready for breakfast finally!! :)

Good morning, everyone!

Sandy...glad to hear you are planning to cheer on the BEARS, and yep, I agree, you live in the Indiana burbs of Chicago!!!

Hersey....I know you posted it already, but when are you booked for Disney? Is it during when they had the free dining before? I was tempted to try and get that new offer they have out for upgraded tickets for spring trips, but we have Christopher graduating this year in May, so if we had a trip this year, it would be later on in the year. AND...

Bunchkin...when are you going to Disneyland? My brother lives in Palm Springs, CA and would LOVE it if we would come visit CA instead of WDW, and we would do a trip to the *land* instead of the *world*. Only problem for me is that would involve flying and I just don't do flying anymore...but, I would really, really love to go to California! And, would LOVE to hear all about your plans for Disneyland!!! <I really laughed when I read about Lauren's new bus-admirer!> And, yes, I went and read that thread you mentioned yesterday...didn't want to get involved in all of that!

So...are you all watching American Idol? What do you think? Last night, I was kind of surprised they didn't put the first guy thru...I thought he was actually really good??

And, do any of you have any suggestions for really, really dry winter skin?? I am about crazy with how dry the skin on my arms gets each and every winter!

Didn't mean to post so quickly...

I hope everyone who isn't feeling good gets to feeling better soon!!!

I am thinking of getting tickets to the Disney on Ice show for this coming weekend...anyone else going? I love ice-skating and I love Disney, so it seems to be a natural fit! (We are also planning on the Stars on Ice show in a few weeks, looking forward to that!)

Hope you all have a great day today!:)

Didn't mean to post so quickly...

I hope everyone who isn't feeling good gets to feeling better soon!!!

I am thinking of getting tickets to the Disney on Ice show for this coming weekend...anyone else going? I love ice-skating and I love Disney, so it seems to be a natural fit! (We are also planning on the Stars on Ice show in a few weeks, looking forward to that!)

Hope you all have a great day today!:)

I am going tonight (with DD4 and Grandma)!!!
:cool1: :cool1: Can not wait!!!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Slo...Thanks! That is my Mom with the kids and me in the siggie.

geffric - Katie is seeming better today, thanks for asking. I've been keeping her on her Motrin, and that keeps the fever down. She must have a little virus, because if it were an infection, the Motrin won't help the fever as much (that's how she's always been. With an infection, I have to give her both Motrin and Tylenol to combat her fever).

Bunchkin - I had to laugh when you said Frodo was ready for breakfast :lmao: . We were just talking about how you call him Frodo on Saturday.
**I played Clarinet and a little Trombone - how about you?

Donna - I very embarrassed to say that I've never watched a single American Idol. Generally, if something is on before 9pm, I never see it, because that's when I'm getting Katie to bed, and doing reading time with Steph. I keep updated on Amercian Idol happenings from my coworker, who always watches it.
**For dry skin I use Aveeno :thumbsup2

HERSEY - :wave2:

Debbie - Have fun at the ice show tonight!!! :cool1:

Well, I"m off to change some sheets.
See ya later!!! :wave:

I need help with a little trivia. What is the name of the little gopher fella in Caddyshack? I received a email from build a bear and the groundhog looks just like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter