• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cheap, clean hotel near "I" Drive needed

Kacee

Earning My Ears
My cousin is going to Orlando next Tuesday to find a job. She doesn't have alot of money and will need a cheap and clean place to stay while she is job hunting. She is from Europe and doesn't have a work visa (yet) so the search might take some time. She has a degree in Business Administration but will try to get a job as a waitress until she finds something else. So she wants to be in the middle of the restaurants and hotels to do her job search (no car). Any suggestions as to a hotel that would be cheap and clean would be appreciated. Any job suggestions would be helpful too!

Thanks,

Kacee

I-Drive hotels generally start at around $50. If she is travelling alone, then she might want to try Extended Stay America. There's one off I-Drive by the Convention Center. Rates are about $45 a night. I stayed at one on Major Blvd. (across from Universal) and it was very clean and quiet. The rooms have their own kitchen and fridge.

Check them out at www.extstay.com.

There are cheap hotels on I-192 in Kissimmee that run about $20-$25 a night. I stayed in one that had a smelly fridge and no towels. :eek:

Thank you to Barry, Travelcoupons and SBClifton for your replys. We have booked her into the entended stay hotel. She will hit the pavement running to find a job. The bus and trolly and hotel information was really helpful. I think she has a feel of the area now and how to get around. Now all she needs is a job! Whoever hires her will be very lucky!

Thanks again for your help.

Kacee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter