Character Meet ‘n Greet Chatter

I met Meeko!

Based on info gathered from here and reddit, I took a guess that Meeko meets just after 9:00, 10:00 and/or 11:00 beside the stroller rentals.

Sure enough, he popped out around 9:05 today. Pocahontas was also out further up in the Oasis.

Neither appeared in the app, but it seems that they are anecdotally meeting regularly enough that there's a pattern.

Thanks all for your help!

He was also in Epcot a few days ago around 10 AM right inside International Gateway

Oh, nice! I don't see Mando on the website, but he walks around Black Spire Outpost with Grogu from around ~9-ish in the morning to ~4-ish in the afternoon most days, some days it's more like 10-5. Usually, if you wait around the spot where they makes their entrance at the top of the hour, you have a good chance of interacting and possibly snapping a picture with them, though the attendants will do a really good job of keeping them moving throughout the land to avoid drawing a huge crowd.
Thanks! That's good to know. We're planning on visiting HS on a park hopper for the first time next month. It'd be cool to see him, so we'll keep that timing in mind. I appreciate your help!! :)

We had two character palooza experiences last week. One at Epcot next to America Pavilion, Gepetto and Penguin from Mary Poppins. Second at Hollywood Studios outside Tower of Terror, Bolt, Rafiki, and Country Bears.

Attachments

• bolt.jpg
    bolt.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 9
We had two character palooza experiences last week. One at Epcot next to America Pavilion, Gepetto and Penguin from Mary Poppins. Second at Hollywood Studios outside Tower of Terror, Bolt, Rafiki, and Country Bears.

VERY jealous you got to meet Bolt!!! Great experiences!!! Do you remember around what time you met them?

Mary Poppins is no longer on the official Disney meet and greet list, but some visitors report seeing her occasionally in UK at Epcot. Any confirmations appreciated!

That’s awesome. I’ve never even see Bolt in a picture. Didn’t know he even existed as a possibility to meet.

Does anybody know if characters rotate during Hollywood Studios After Hours? I've heard about Jiminy Cricket, Rafiki, and Pinocchio. Is it only 1 or 2 per night, or do all of the characters rotate each night?

When we go to Epcot, we plan to start at the meet and greet for Alice in the UK at 9:00, and (hopefully) will be there about 10 minutes early to wait in line. Has anyone successfully gone from meeting Alice to the "winne the pooh" meet and greet at 9:00 before the cut the line off? It's around the corner. Hoping to catch them both so we can start our day and not wait for the 9:30. Going in late April after most spring breaks are over.

When we go to Epcot, we plan to start at the meet and greet for Alice in the UK at 9:00, and (hopefully) will be there about 10 minutes early to wait in line. Has anyone successfully gone from meeting Alice to the "winne the pooh" meet and greet at 9:00 before the cut the line off? It's around the corner. Hoping to catch them both so we can start our day and not wait for the 9:30. Going in late April after most spring breaks are over.
They don’t close the line for Pooh. You’ll have no problem getting in line after meeting Alice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter