Character meals

Dukland

A.K.A Mrs. Incredible
Okay, last question for tonight!

When is the best time to sign up for Character meals? We are wanting to go to DisneyLand in July or August. Will we be able to get in with the Princess meal? Can we pay for all of this ahead of time?

Last year, we went to Goofy's Kitchen, and we made our reservation the afternoon before. they didn't have lots of spots, but it wasn't hard. I bet the Princess one is a lot more difficult to get into.

We have a 5.5 year old dd and a 2.5 year old ds (they will be at the time of the trip). So I am trying to decide which are the best two meals to go to. I am thinking the Princess meal, and don't know if we should go back to Goofy's Kitchen, or somewhere else.

Thanks for any tips!

Dukland in Washington princess:

You can make your PS 60 days in advance. We went to the Princess lunch on Feb 17th and I made our ps for a party of 10 in January. There were no openings the day of or Saturday, people walking up had to settle for Sunday.
Also, they wouldn't let me pay in advance, you pay at the end of your meal. It ended up being a little more than they quoted me but it was worth it.

You can purchase a meal plan through disney travel or character meal vouchers from getawaytoday if you would like to prepay for the meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter