~ Character ICON Swap ~ COMPLETE!!

Rachal I know you didn't ask me and I'm not in that group, but, what about a blue or brown shadow?

Also, so excited my pieces for this swp are all designed. I'm planning on getting them cut tomorrow :)

Lisa, I'm just waiting for everything to dry and then all my groups will be complete. I'm internet is being flaky again today. I'll post pics if/when it decides to behave.

I'm getting ready to bag and tag. Question -- do you want us to put all the individual bags into a quart bag like the letter swaps or gallon bags? Also, can I send these with the partner swap? That would save me a few $$.

Lisa...did you see this? I too am wondering about the bagging. I know you posted gallon but all will be small right? Up to you but just want to be sure! :) thanks!

Rachal I know you didn't ask me and I'm not in that group, but, what about a blue or brown shadow?

Also, so excited my pieces for this swp are all designed. I'm planning on getting them cut tomorrow :)

Thanks. I'm thinking i might do a shiny black for the top. not sure yet. I think i'll decide when i get finished with event swap. :) I just didn't want to forget to ask. :)

Lisa, I'm just waiting for everything to dry and then all my groups will be complete. I'm internet is being flaky again today. I'll post pics if/when it decides to behave.

I'm getting ready to bag and tag. Question -- do you want us to put all the individual bags into a quart bag like the letter swaps or gallon bags? Also, can I send these with the partner swap? That would save me a few $$.

sorry I didn't see this earlier Sheila....see below....

Lisa...did you see this? I too am wondering about the bagging. I know you posted gallon but all will be small right? Up to you but just want to be sure! :) thanks!

see below...thanks for repostiing this erin!

Thanks. I'm thinking i might do a shiny black for the top. not sure yet. I think i'll decide when i get finished with event swap. :) I just didn't want to forget to ask. :)

that sounds like a neat idea Rachal!

okay for bagging.....I think a quart bag will be fine since all the pieces will be small.....will change it on the first post

thanks for checking on this......and I can receive packages at anytime ladies, so ship away when you are finished!!!!!!!!

Thanks Lisa. I'll get these tagged and bagged then. So you don't have a problem with me mailing these with the partner swap? I think the due date for that one is about a month before this one.

Oops!! Never mind that last question. I was just reading everything in red. I'll hold on to these until I mail your partner pieces.

Oops!! Never mind that last question. I was just reading everything in red. I'll hold on to these until I mail your partner pieces.

yes, save the postage and mail them together!!!

Lisa - I've been done with my pieces for a while but I don't have enough baggies to organize & ship :rotfl: I keep forgetting to grab them on my way home ....... We are going out of town for the weekend, but i'll do my best to make it to the PO next week!

Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!!! :goodvibes

Lisa - I've been done with my pieces for a while but I don't have enough baggies to organize & ship :rotfl: I keep forgetting to grab them on my way home ....... We are going out of town for the weekend, but i'll do my best to make it to the PO next week!

Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!!! :goodvibes

sounds good, just let me know when they are postal!

have a great weekend too!

Just checking in before I lose my mind getting ready for our trip.

We leave Friday. I still need to get scrip refills, take the hammies to the sitter, take the dogs to the Kennel, pack up everything I am forgetting.

We will be back on Father's Day.

You all take care!

Have Fun Anne!!!

Take lots of pics, I need all the dets on Fort Wilderness since our first trip will be in Dec.
Got your sunscreen? Hats for the boys? phone chargers?

You are camping in December? How cool!!

Yes on everything. Hats & sunscreen in the basket to head out to the trailer and husband has all the electronic gadgets and gizmos in a special box.

Lisa,

Can I please change my icon in group #21 from boo - flower to boo - little monster. Thanks. :)

I'm all done, but still need to bag and tag. They won't be sent until BelleB and LaWanna are done so that we can send all together. Here are my icons:

Group #18 Tigger
iconswap002.jpg

Group #21 Monsters, Inc.
iconswap003_0001.jpg

Group #22 Cars
iconswap006.jpg

Group #23 Toy Story
iconswap004.jpg

Group #26 Peter Pan
iconswap001.jpg

Group #29 Nemo
iconswap007.jpg

Group #30 Alice
iconswap005.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter