Character Autograph Book Pages- Completed

I'd prefer to stay with a one page layout. I know that I don't have the time to make over 5 of each page so I'd like to see as many characters filled as possible. I'm using the book as a surprise for my nephew who is going to Disney for the first time in 2010. I'd also be agreeable to postponing the swap until another time if sign-ups are slow.
Julie

Rebecca, have a great time!
I can add a group or 2 if need be to fill in, 1or 2 pages and if you want to postpone Im fine with that too. LMK!:hippie:

I can change my group 12:Buzz to group M: Sully to help fill that group up since I am the only one in 12.

Okay- we have 8 filled/almost filled groups. I would like everyone to look at them and see if they are okay with the moves and want to do this swap now or if they would prefer to postpone the entire swap to the fall. I don't know whether sign-ups would be any better then as most people are much busier then.

Our other option is to do these now and then in the fall do the swap again with the same groups and seeing if the other groups fill up better then but you would at least have a start.

Let me know if you okay with any changes I made to your groups and what you would like to do by Thursday evening please and I will go with the majority votes on Friday.

I am very limited on my internet time so I can't do much but wait till everyone responds.

Thanks,
Rebecca

For group 3 - if you turn Alice into Peter Pan, I can do that double layout. I have no Alice photos but I do have Peter.

I can do Beast and figure something "Beastly" out. Im ok with changing Alice to Peter especially since Im already in that group and I will go with majority rules.

Okay- we will go with this- I will look at the fall calendar in June and set a date for another one- keeping the same groupsings so if a group didn't come that you wanted we may be able to do it in the fall.

Rebecca

have any of you got an idea on how your going to do the tag for the autograph? Like what size it will be and since we leave it unattached do we show where to place it on the page? Also does it need to be in the shape of a tag?

I am working on ideas for the layouts of my groups, working on one right now. It is going to be hard to put on there, so I may have to redo, but I am going to post first a protype to see how you like it and any constructive critisim.

Just wanted to get your ideas on how you will be approaching this to make sure I am on the same track and to get some ideas.

Shawn

I was planning on making a fat tag and using photo corners to hold it in place on the page. This way, it is removable and you still will know where it goes when you are done.

I was planning on making a fat tag and using photo corners to hold it in place on the page. This way, it is removable and you still will know where it goes when you are done.

Are you going to use the photo corners you can buy at the store? I have a pack of those. About what size would be good do you think for the siggies. You know how some of those characters like to go BIG with their name. Are you going to mat the tag as well?

Okay here is another question.... last year when we saw Mike and Sully I had something ready to sign, but looking at my pictures and trying to remember... they do not do siggies do they? I remember 7 yrs ago the beast did not sign with those big hands, so I am not sure if that has changed since then. I am working on my Sully idea right now and it just dawned on me.

Mike and Sully don't sign, or at least they didn't last time I was there.

As for autograph sizes, I have found that anything less then 4x4 is really tough, especially for characters like Eeyore (those with big noses)

Rebecca, you can add me as an angel if you need one.
I would have loved to have joined but I don't want to over extend myself. The school and the budget woes have already put me behind.
I can't wait to see everyones work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter