Celebrities at Disney

Not disney, but on the virgin atlantic flight to Orlando 2 yrs ago Paul Burrell was sitting in front of us and we spent alot of time chatting to him and the crew when we were stood at the back of the bubble.

And did he just happen to mention Diana at any stage??? ;)

And did he just happen to mention Diana at any stage??? ;)

Oh yes of course...:rotfl:
when he got through usa passport control at MCO, he stood next to me at the baggage carousel and said that he always has trouble going through immigration because his passport has loads of foreign stamps on it -
his words- "because of you know who"

Funny that as i thought passports only lasted 10 yrs...

I have seen quite a feb 'celebs' out in Orlando over the years ive been there....

The last one I saw getting off the plane was David Attenborough, that was on the flight from Manchester to Orlando.....

jealous! that man is my idol lol!

Not in Disney but saw David Seaman in Florida mall wow that guy is tall

not WDW but DLRP saw Michael Jackson

Last year we saw Martin Clunes and family in a shop in Disney studios at Disney Paris. He was being pestered by some kids so we left him well alone (would have done anyway). An hour later we were the only ones queueing for the train back in the main park and he came along and queued behind us. We were there for a good 20 mins waiting and we ended up mucking around together by the time the train arrived. He was really good fun and just like you see him on TV.

Last year we saw Martin Clunes and family in a shop in Disney studios at Disney Paris. He was being pestered by some kids so we left him well alone (would have done anyway). An hour later we were the only ones queueing for the train back in the main park and he came along and queued behind us. We were there for a good 20 mins waiting and we ended up mucking around together by the time the train arrived. He was really good fun and just like you see him on TV.

I have met Martin Clunes and he is a really lovely person. Very genuine - I met him at a book signing and we were talking about our dogs.

We saw Keith Duffy in IOA one time, he was on vacation with his family - much better looking in real life too!
We have seen a few premiership footballers whilst we have been out in Orlando too, no one I have ever recognised but my other half has!
Pretty confident we saw Brad Pitt in Heathrow on our way to Orlando one time, but that wasnt actually over there so I guess that may not count :rotfl:

Just got back on thursday and we saw at Gatwick Jelle klassen & James wade Darts players, at universal studios we saw Joe swash (eastenders & i'm a celebrity) and at orlando airport waiting to board our the long flight home we saw one of our man utd idols Roy Carroll:thumbsup2

Not at disney but Richard and Judy we're the couple in front of us in the immigration que at MCO with their kids last year and in January we went to an Orlando Magic game and Tiger Woods was sitting just in front of us. Later on I saw this guy walk past us I thought I knew and Steve said NO we don't know him it's John Regis! I seriously thought I knew him. LOL

Saw Richard and Judy at the airport last year coming back from Florida. They queue jumped us in the immigration line! I know I'm a b*tch :rotfl2: but I have NEVER seen anyone look as rough as Judy does in real life!!!!!!! Really cheered me and my mum up!!!!!:rotfl2:

We flew out in December 2008 on Virgin to Orlando Airport, Richard and Judy boarded the plane and sat in first class, their children sat three rows behind us in economy !! I could not believe they did that, poor kids roughing it, while that sat in luxury. Richard kept coming back to check on the kids but didn't see Judy till the end of the flight. Judy looked really bad upclose, hair all sticking up in the air.

We then saw them again renting a car from Dollar in the terminal, Richard stood about three people in front with his daughter. Judy found somewhere to sit across the terminal sending messages through their son to each other.

Have seen many celebs at WDW. Just a few to mention. DD had her pic taken with Gareth Gates. Son and daughter shook the hands of Robin Williams, absolutely fab guy. We were in the boat ahead of John Travolta and family on Splash Mountain.
However, the most lasting memory was of my DS Simon being interviewed himself by Trevor Nelson for a BBC porgramme called Holiday You Call The Shots. He was a cast member at the time at Epcot and this was a surprise interview which he knew nothing about. Simon saw Richard Whiteley who also worked on the prog outside the UK pavillion and so went to chat to him not realising that they were all there to interview him LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter