Celebrities at Disney

Damn, Andy Garcia :love::love::love:

Why is he never walking a round when im out there :rotfl::confused3

We ve only ever seen Bradley Walsh which is nt really worth even mentioning ;)

Then again, when im in the World i could walk past lots of celebs & i would nt even notice, im always blinded by the sight of Mickey & Co or CM's wearing trading lanyards :laughing:

Note to self, next year im on the look out for Mr Garcia :thumbsup2

Any excuse to re-show my photo from Epcot a few years back

noelw.jpg

:goodvibes

cool luke, and now i know who im looking for too:rotfl2:
you are the one on the left...right?:rotfl:

Hi, Not a big celebrity but we saw Graham Cole (who played PC Tony Stamp from the Bill) last year at Blizzard Beach :cool2:

Just remembered - we met Warwick Davis at Hollywood Studios (MGM) in 2007 for the Star Wars Weekends. Got his autograph and a picture taken (which is up on the wall!)

...and I've met other celebrities (but not at Disney) - Colin Salmon (several James Bond films, Res Evil and AVP), David Prowse (Darth Vader), Kenny Baker (R2-D2), Lawrence Makoare (LOTR), Lance Henriksen (Alien, AVP etc), Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca), Vernon Wells (Mad Max 2 & Commando) and the four cenobites from Hellraiser 2 (Doug Bradley, Simon Bamford, Nicholas Vine and Barbie Wilde) - got all their autographs and photo's. A bit of a cheat really as it was at the Memorabilia show at the NEC (Tee Hee!)

Way back, we saw Paul Daniels and Debbie McGee while we were in the queue for Body Wars at EPCOT.

Now that was magic...! :rolleyes1 (not a lot!)

Ian

Just remembered - we met Warwick Davis at Hollywood Studios (MGM) in 2007 for the Star Wars Weekends. Got his autograph and a picture taken (which is up on the wall!)

We saw Star Wars actors last year, I have 3 uploaded here, no idea if they are classed as celebrities(I know the 1st one is in Home & Away just now) have more at home, I know there was a little guy and a blonde lady but don't know them. Can you tell I have not seen Star Wars? :rotfl:
Also Video Matt took of Shawn Johnson arriving to go on our cruise last August http://youtube.com/watch?v=iuDsHBkP65Q
We had no idea who she was, Castmember who Matt befriended tipped him off she was arriving.

IMG_0998Medium.jpg

IMG_1000Medium.jpg

IMG_1006Medium.jpg

We were sitting at the next table to Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes last valentines day when we had dinner at Narcoossee's.

We were sitting at the next table to Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes last valentines day when we had dinner at Narcoossee's.

That's a good one! Did people respect their privacy? I remember one time in a restaurant at DLP, there was a French footballer eating with his family and he was being mobbed- not just by other guests, but by the wait staff too!! :sad2:

Wayneg - your 3rd picture (the guy with the hat on) looks like Peter Mayhew who plays Chewbacca!

Shows how long ago this was, but Tam and the girls were on the tea cups ride with Bruce Willis and Demi Moore once.
We also walked past them the next morning in the MK as well.

Kev

Wayneg - your 3rd picture (the guy with the hat on) looks like Peter Mayhew who plays Chewbacca!

Possibly, I have no idea.

Here are a few more, last one is a bit far away but it was the winner of American Idol doing a sing song, again don't know his name, I could walk passed just about anyone and not know them, I watch Bond films and the odd Disney film so I hardly know anyone in films.

IMG_0694Medium.jpg

IMG_0693Medium.jpg

IMG_0690Medium.jpg

DSC06577Medium.jpg

IMG_0977Medium.jpg

That's a good one! Did people respect their privacy? I remember one time in a restaurant at DLP, there was a French footballer eating with his family and he was being mobbed- not just by other guests, but by the wait staff too!! :sad2:

People gave them plenty of privacy, not one person approached their table for photos or autographs. It actually seemed as if very few people were aware of their presence in the restaurant. Tom Cruise had his back to the rest of the restaurant and Katie looked fairly plain (still stunning though)

Saw Richard and Judy at the airport last year coming back from Florida. They queue jumped us in the immigration line! I know I'm a b*tch :rotfl2: but I have NEVER seen anyone look as rough as Judy does in real life!!!!!!! Really cheered me and my mum up!!!!!:rotfl2:

Not seen anyone on Disney though have been there on a Star Wars Weekend too so probably saw someone but just didn't know who they were, hehe.

I suppose at a stretch I could also include Robby Benson who was my Candlelight Processional narrator in 2003 (voice of Beast).

Not at Disney but travelling there - we once shared a plane to Tampa with Martina Navratilova - she was walking right in front of us as we got off.

Again not Disney but just remembered we saw Sam Allardyce at Manchester Airport, he was infront of us going thru security. Also the Bradford Bulls RL team waiting for a flight.

Not Disney - but topical. DS is currently in Graz for the England v Japan football match and rang last night to say he'd just been in a bar with Adrian Chiles and Gareth Southgate and had his photo taken with them.

Not disney, but on the virgin atlantic flight to Orlando 2 yrs ago Paul Burrell was sitting in front of us and we spent alot of time chatting to him and the crew when we were stood at the back of the bubble.

Not Disney but when I was in the Army I served boiled potatoes to the Queen Mother :lmao:

She asked for 2 but only ate one and I distinctly remember when I was in training we were always told 'You can take what you want, but you eat what you take'
As our Colonel In Chief she should have led by example.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter