Canadian At Par Room Codes Coming May 15th

Wendy have you driven over to Buffalo airport before?

Maybe I should just take the bus down again. :eek: It's a bit shorter and less stops if I leave from Toronto and go through NYC. There's a 1 1/2hr stop/transfer there so I could say that I've been to NYC! ;)

Julie...when I was talking to a TA about flights (wasn't sure if I should use points) she said she expected some good seat sales in Oct because it's hurricane season...I have no idea if this is true but that's what she said...it's off season & they always have great seat sales so I would probably be able to get a great rate.

My SIL lives in Mississauga, so we'll drive 1 of our cars down Friday night, stay at a hotel( park there for the week) & fly out sat. morning. It's just the other side of Niagara Falls so it's not that long from picking them up in Miss.

I wish my Dad was able to drive me over to Buffalo. They live along the Parkway but he's "getting on" (don't tell him that!) and I wouldn't ask that of him.

Wendy, shall we plan a DISmeet at WDW since our trips overlap? We could have lunch or dinner or Mickey Ice Cream Bar or Dole Whip or just coffee!

yes, I think we will have to have a dismeet, since all the Cdn Disers are going down in Oct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter