• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Canadian At Par Room Codes Coming May 15th

DisneyLisa

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
According to Mousesavers:

A Canadian "at par" offer (Disney resort rooms for the Canadian dollar price instead of the US dollar price) is coming on May 15th! Rates will be as low as $77 CDN per night and the dates covered are July 1, 2003 to October 31, 2003. Check back on the 15th for details.
:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

You must really want to go badly if you'll do that again by bus :)

Maybe try something different this time...like perhaps a canoe trip down the eastern coastline all the way to Florida ;) :teeth:

I "think" I'm just joking, "Lisa"! :p

I just checked mousesavers but I couldn't find the Cnd deal.

LOL, you know, I don't think I've ever been on a canoe trip. How about something like the Kontiki Expedition?

Well if he's out golfing that gives you lots of time to come up with something convincing ;) :D

Oh my goodness Julie!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Maybe you should try "hitchiking"? LOL!!!:confused: ;) :)

My sister-in-law is a truck driver ~ has her own rig. Maybe I can "hitch" with her. She goes down to GA a lot on runs. Then I'd only have to bus it from there to Orlando. ;) LOL!

ROTFLMBO!!!! Julie that sounds like a very fancy trip down compared to this last trip!!;)

I'd say go for it!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

LOL Sammi, she has one of those sleeper cabs on her truck. Very nice set-up. It WOULD be luxury! :p :p :p :p :p

Hey..... there ya go Julie! You're all set!!!;) :)

Yes Sammi, now to convince, Dh! ;) Have to see what the deal is all about first too. I better make lots of money at my garage sale tomorrow!

Disfan2, I've heard that the Auto Train is bumpy. I have looked into it in the past, though. That's interesting to find it on ebay.

Sailing, Sailing, Sailing the Ocean Blue!

You can do like Pochahontas!

LOL!

Scratch

:crazy:

PS Good Luck with your Garage Sale. Let me know what sells so that I know when I have mine after the long weekend!

Julie I am hoping for the friends fly free promotion on Southwest this October again and there are only 5 of us. What would I do with an extra, free, plane ticket.

I am excited about this promotion because even though I have a great rate at HIFS, I really want to stay at the Poly.

This sounds great! AKL, finally...hmmm....maybe! :)

Julie, I'm starting to worry about you...lol...;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter