Can anyone recommend a good Belgian waffle maker?

Disneefun

DIS Veteran
I know this is random even for the CB, but I didn't think it belonged on the budget board, as I'm asking less from a budget perspective and more from a quality perspective. But I need a good belgian waffle maker. Bonus if it can make two at a time, but that's not required. And even though this is a disney board, I don't think I want a Mickey one, although if anyone has one that they just love, I'm willing to entertain it. There are just so dang many of these things on the market, I'm suffering from analysis paralysis. Thanks!!

I have a Kitchen Aid that I really like!

I have a cuisinart one that I have had for several years. It works great but is not a double one. When I bought mine consumer reports didn’t recommend the double ones because there was not enough heat to make two.

My husband has a Krups that he absolutely loves...makes four at a time, and has removable plates which are dishwasher safe. So easy for cleanup.

Waffles come out a gorgeous golden color consistently.

I have a $20 Presto from Walmart that does just as good as my $300 Waring but my best one is an old cast iron waffle maker.

As long as you have a good batter and learn the quirks of whatever iron you buy, I don't think it really matters.

I have a cuisinart one that I have had for several years. It works great but is not a double one. When I bought mine consumer reports didn’t recommend the double ones because there was not enough heat to make two.
I have a Cuisinart also. Makes great waffles.

I picked up the cheap rotating Belgian waffle maker at Aldi a few years ago. It is worth every penny. It's still working great.

I picked up the cheap rotating Belgian waffle maker at Aldi a few years ago. It is worth every penny. It's still working great.
👍🏾
I just bought that one to take to WDW with us in December. Think I paid around 20 bucks for it and don’t mind not bringing it back home with us.
Maybe I’ll rethink abandoning it since your unit has given you years of service.

Last edited:
Reactions: CGB
The NYTIMES chose this one but no idea if they tested the same units as American Test Kitchen ( another place I checkout appliances at) as well:

“We tested six waffle makers and have a new top pick: the Cuisinart Round Flip Belgian Waffle Maker WAF-F30.”

I've noticed that America's Test Kitchen often has affiliate links for their "best" products. So it may be more that the best products are what they can get deals on which benefits them too.

Last edited:
I've noticed that America's Test Kitchen often has affiliate links for their "best" products. So it may be more that the best products are what they can get deals on for themselves.
That's not how they work.

We have the Cuisinart vertical waffle maker and we love it. It makes perfect Belgian waffles. We received it as a gift and thought it was a strange design, but it works so well and the waffles are large. Times the waffles perfectly too and cooks quickly.

I bought a Bella Pro Series - Pro Series Belgian Flip Waffle Maker - Stainless Steel - and it's quite good, easy to use, etc. I've had some others and regular waffle makers but this is the best so far.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest