Calling any DLP shareholders

Bexx

DIS Veteran
I know you can get 10% off the classic package in low season. But can you still get the 10% discount if you choose a package with one of the incentives i.e. three nights for the price of two, or the hotel upgrade?

Becky
sorry cannot help as when I phoned shareholders line it was for room only rates, which were not favourable against package costs :rolleyes:

Reid

No :sad2: you cant combine it. You get either the 10 or 5% for package or room only or you can take the 3=2 or 4=3 or kids for free without the shareholder discount.

Greets Renate :wizard:

Thank you. I thought they didn't combine discounts, but I just wanted to check.

But I'm now a bit worried by what you said Reid! How easy is it to book a classic package with the shareholders discount, and actually get what you want?!

Becky
shouldn't be difficult to get discount on classic package by phoning shareholder's line.

My problem was because we had annual passports, I needed room only rate. The rate they quoted me was only £30 cheaper for 3 days than package :rolleyes:

Reid

Thanks Reid - I feel better now!!

BTW congratulations on becoming a DIS Cast Member!!! It's taken me nearly three years to struggle towards 1000 posts. At the rate you're going you'll be catching me up very soon!! :teeth:

Thanks Becky :teeth:
Yes Diane thinks I spent far too much time on these boards :rolleyes:

Reid

Bexx said:
But I'm now a bit worried by what you said Reid! How easy is it to book a classic package with the shareholders discount, and actually get what you want?!

It's very easy - a few months ago I booked my first package since being eligible for the shareholders discount. Make sure you mention that you are a shareholder though - I think the exclusive phone number you get, while it allows you to jump the queue, still gets you through to the main booking centre, because they quoted me the brochure price first time until I asked whether that was with or without the discount.

Make sure you mention that you are a shareholder though - I think the exclusive phone number you get, while it allows you to jump the queue, still gets you through to the main booking centre, because they quoted me the brochure price first time until I asked whether that was with or without the discount.

Many thanks for that tip. Knowing me I would have accepted the price quoted and only wondered about it when it was too late!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter