Calling all booking masters

ED9

Earning My Ears
What is the best way to get reservation 11m out? Refreshing at 8am EST or having the reservation ready to go at 7:59am EST and trying to book right at 8? Or is there a better way to do it? I keep striking out!

BWV standard studio. I have seen it walked to where even the day to book was not available due to walkers but lately it’s available up until booking time at 8 but I’m still not fast enough to get it. Just trying to see the best possible way of getting it fast enough.

I'm sure someone knows the speed booking protocols better than me, but if you can't get what you want, be sure to get your Waitlist in IMMEDIATELY, they are filled in the order received. I've found it easier to get a Pool/Garden view and then Waitlist for a Standard.

You need to hit SEARCH at 8:00am on the dot. And tomorrow (September 10) is already gone, just FYI.

If you have the reservation ready to go and hit book at 8:00am, it will kick it back.

Reactions: ED9
I'm sure someone knows the speed booking protocols better than me, but if you can't get what you want, be sure to get your Waitlist in IMMEDIATELY, they are filled in the order received. I've found it easier to get a Pool/Garden view and then Waitlist for a Standard.
I’ve actually been really good at waiting a few days when the walkers or people just cancelling start to drop them and piecing a reservation together. I can normally gather it faster than the waitlist this way but it’s so time consuming and I rather not have to check the site a million times a day lol. Just trying to have fastest fingers in getting them in the first place, at least when I truly see it available 1 minute before the booking window but I somehow lose it when it’s the booking time.. I was wondering if there is a trick to it like grabbing the virtual queue for a ride technique, now that I’m really good at lol

You need to hit SEARCH at 8:00am on the dot. And tomorrow (September 10) is already gone, just FYI.

If you have the reservation ready to go and hit book at 8:00am, it will kick it back.
Ahhh so here is my problem I’ve been having the reservation ready to go and clicking on it exactly at 8. Will try the search at 8 instead. Yea I notified it’s already gone. I’m actually going for a weekend so hopefully it will be easier to snag than the 9 pt nights

ED9, it's not the fasted fingers, it the fastest computer and connection.

Well that could explain my issues. I have never had such a hard time getting the res I wanted like these past 2 years.

I rarely have an issue booking anything. I book BWV std studios and AKV value.

What I’ve noticed is that the few times I didn’t get my room I used my laptop WITHOUT a mouse and used the trackpad. Maybe I’m just fumbling around with my fingers. But with a mouse connected no issue whatsoever.

Also I recommend not using a cellphone or tablet only use a computer/laptop. If connecting through WiFi do yourself a favor and be close to your access points that way you shouldn’t have a poor signal when you try.

Fastest connection, I don’t know I’m from Europe and the latency should be higher than most U.S citizen towards a server in the U.S.

Reactions: ED9

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter