Cabins at Fort Wilderness Points Charts Posted! For Sale and Booking Dates too!

The new cabins are a significant improvement over the old ones and I’m glad I have reservations to try them out for the week of Thanksgiving and another week in December.

Another intangible aspect was the feel of the cabin relative to the vibe of the resort. We were there on the 4th when a golf cart parade was just about to start, and I almost forgot how much more family oriented that resort is, and that is saying a lot when every Disney resort is family oriented.

I am almost certain I will be signing the FW contract tomorrow.
How exciting! It sounds like it will be a great fit for your family's vacation wants :)

The new cabins are a significant improvement over the old ones and I’m glad I have reservations to try them out for the week of Thanksgiving and another week in December.

Another intangible aspect was the feel of the cabin relative to the vibe of the resort. We were there on the 4th when a golf cart parade was just about to start, and I almost forgot how much more family oriented that resort is, and that is saying a lot when every Disney resort is family oriented.

Welcome to the family. We bought the first week, amidst all the drama relative to the resort. We are staying in October. There is something about not sharing a wall and still being in the Disney bubble. Going for a run around the resort is just glorious. It is really something special for those of us that it speaks to.

Welcome to the family. We bought the first week, amidst all the drama relative to the resort. We are staying in October. There is something about not sharing a wall and still being in the Disney bubble. Going for a run around the resort is just glorious. It is really something special for those of us that it speaks to.
We also bought when it first went on sale. They are the reason we finally became DVC members after 20 years of Disney vacations and even a Disney wedding. We love the Fort! And we love how peaceful and relaxing it is. Not sharing a wall with strangers when you have 4 kids is priceless 🤣 I can’t wait for our first visit in February for the Princess race weekend.

During your tour, did they mention anything about access to Wilderness Lodge via the exercise trail? We know it has been paved but no word about when it will be open. TIA

During your tour, did they mention anything about access to Wilderness Lodge via the exercise trail? We know it has been paved but no word about when it will be open. TIA

I specifically asked that question and the staff did not know the answer - they suggested I ask my guide.

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest