bussiness class flight

thanks all that was great help in making my decision

ive decided instead of upgrading to business class on AL, I will upgrade the car hire to a convertible mustang and book 4 nights in RPR and increase our holiday from 14 nights to 16 nights and also get a weekend away some were in Ireland between now and then
with the extra money I was going to spend on business class

We have gone for a convertible mustang for our trip on Tuesday as well woop :yay:

The business class seats on AL were so much more comfortable than PE on Virgin. They are more like a bed although they don't recline fully flat. I believe that there are ideas to refurbish the business cablins to put fully flat beds in for next summer.

The food was far superior to that served in Virgin PE. It was probably the best airline meal I've had! For me what was the key was the superior service - nothing was too much trouble for the crew. We had champagne on boarding, and the drinks were constantly being topped up (I had to refuse at one point!!) There were also hot canapes rather than the bag of small snacks that Virgin provide.

We've definitely made the decision to fly via Dublin next year - the Gold Circle lounge is also fabulous which business class passengers have access to. There's great food offerings and lots of different drinks. A big plus for us will be clearing USA customs in Dublin - no long wait in MCO!

You cannot compare Virgin PE with Aer Lingus business class, to be honest you can't compare any PE whether it's BA or Virgin with any business class.
PE, WT+, is a slightly upgraded version of economy, nothing more, I've flown on both BA & Virgins PE/WT+ & whilst they are a step up from economy your not getting that much more legroom & the seat is certainly not a flat bed.
Business class gets you lounge access, better food & wine, no queuing to get on the plane & most importantly way more space & a comfortable seat.
I'm happy to admit that flying to Dublin is a bit of a pain but once your there, you head to the lounge & hang out for an hour or so before you clear customs & immigration, get on the plane, down your first of many glasses of champagne & then relax in your comfortable seat all the way to MCO & when you get there you walk off the plane & no immigration to fight through.
We flew with BA in club to Miami the last time we went out, we used Avios to upgrade & yes it was very nice but were flying with AL in business class in November & we know that the service & food will probably knock spots off of BA.
If PE / WT+ fares are comparable with AL business class & the cost is not going to put a dent in the rest of your holiday then I would opt for the indirect flight every time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter