Broadway Dining Packages for the 2022 EPCOT Festival of the Arts are now available for booking!

Just made a reservation a few minutes ago for the Beirgarten on Jan 18th at 12:15 PM for 2 adults! Was for the 6:45 PM show.

Last edited:
That is promising.

I'd gotten a time for a regular Biergarten reservation thinking I could maybe change it over later if I wanted. I entered the payment info. Then I got the processing window and then it gave up.

OK, I just got 2/6 (Sunday) at 3pm. I am shocked that it gave me 6:45 pm show. I would have thought it would be any show that night.
I wonder if they assume that the first show won't be as popular?

I thought Disney fixed the issue with parties of 1. Going solo and I was able to reserve Ohana this time (someone might need to carry me out lol) but for these packages (specifically Biergarten) I was only able to reserve 2 at a time.

Probably won't even go into the show (Jan 24); just wanted to eat at Biergarten during my trip.

I got Biergarten for the 6:45pm show on 1/31! Question about times - do they always only give you one option for the showtime?

I got Biergarten for the 6:45pm show on 1/31! Question about times - do they always only give you one option for the showtime?

I don't know, but that is what I got also. Maybe they figure that is the most popular, so that is what they are giving those who get the dining package. They want people who got the dining package to see a long standby line.

The times vary based on your reservation time. For example, I have a 5pm Biergarten one day that comes with the 8pm showtime.

Does anyone know if they will offer the dining package at Regal Eagle Smokehouse like they did for Candlelight Processional?

Laura

Does anyone know if they will offer the dining package at Regal Eagle Smokehouse like they did for Candlelight Processional?

Laura
There's no indication one way or the other yet. Remember, the Smokehouse option came after they had been selling the dining packages at the sit-downs for a week or 2. It might depend on how much interest there is in the packages for the 4 restaurants for these new packages.

I attended a couple of these in 2019, and they are fun. I don't recall them being anywhere near busy enough to require reserved space in the way that Candlelight does. The performers are amazingly talented but usually not household names---at least, not unless your household includes some theater fans---and this is not normally a busy time of year.

Of course, nothing this year is normal, so YMMV.

But, if you are in Epcot on a day this is happening, I recommend it. It's got an energy that is quite different from most other things in that venue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter